• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: Lightweight waterproof shooting mat

4 corner Brass gromets $45 shipped

Attachments

• 20190509_112008.jpg
    20190509_112008.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 102
The elastic loops work great for the lightweight aluminum stakes that I carry for windy days. They wouldn't fit in the gromets on my Midway mat.

Attachments

• 5-16-19 065.jpg
    5-16-19 065.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 5-16-19 066.jpg
    5-16-19 066.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 112
You are selling a product to the members, you need a commercial sales account.

this is not your personal mat you are selling, you are offering MATS, that is commercial sales

If I wasn't away working right now you would already be banned

Reactions: JeffLebowski
You are selling a product to the members, you need a commercial sales account.

this is not your personal mat you are selling, you are offering MATS, that is commercial sales

If I wasn't away working right now you would already be banned

Could you point me to where I would find info on these rules for future reference? Or how to get a commercial account? Looked in rules and didn't see anything

Dont know what's insulting about asking a question. I sent a PM if you could let me know details on selling these correctly or Ill just end it. Only trying to make it right.

My amish neighbor lost his oldest son and most of his use of his left arm in a car accident. Buggy was hit by a car. He makes these and I sell them for him. Just trying help a guy out.

Last edited:
Companies on this site that sell Nylon products pay to be a vendor as per the rules, and why I said it was insult because on the front page of the forum it says,

You may not consider this a business but tell that to the guys who pay for their very similar product to be sold on this site.

Companies on this site that sell Nylon products pay to be a vendor as per the rules, and why I said it was insult because on the front page of the forum it says,

View attachment 7082420

You may not consider this a business but tell that to the guys who pay for their very similar product to be sold on this site.

I guess I never read the fine print. What is involved in a commercial account. Not sure what this business can afford

Not sure if your getting my PM's. Let me know what's needed / involved in commerial account