• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FS: Vudoo V22 Factory Build .22lr brand new 🔥 🔥 🔥

tacops1

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 22, 2009
    Maryland USA
    Brand new unfired Vudoo V22 Factory Build .22lr just got this stick Monday 4/5/21 after a order in 2020. Things sweet just don’t need it at this time and have other projects. Avoid the wait ..... thing came out beautifully!!!

Specs:
    Vudoo Factory Built and assembled
    V22 Gen 2 action black
    40 MOA Rail
    Bartlein Kukri contour fluted and threaded barrel with thread cap 18” black
    Manners mini chassis in swamp camo
    Trigger Tech Diamond đź’Žpro trigger
    3 Vudoo polymer mags
    1 rifle mag that comes with manners chassis
    Plano hard gun case for shipping from Vudoo
    Rifle no wait $3609.85 +shipping or pick up by Marylanders only @ FFL
    Pick up in Maryland 18+ years old @ FFL for Marylanders or shipping /insurance FedEx ground paid by buyer to their FFL who accepts from individuals. Any questions please ask.
    788A5111-7FF6-4F51-9A4F-4543ADE07B0C.jpeg
    FB0150C6-DE70-421E-9252-AD2670BABDA4.jpeg

Last edited:
    Man, if I literally didn't just buy a barreled action, manners stock, and TT Diamond a few days ago, I'd definitely be contacting you to discuss. BTW - which manners stock is that?

Reactions: tacops1
    Man, if I literally didn't just buy a barreled action, manners stock, and TT Diamond a few days ago, I'd definitely be contacting you to discuss. BTW - which manners stock is that?
    Looks like the compact stock.

I absolutely love the fluted barrel. I have 1 Vudoo and a second that is 3-5 weeks out or I’d be all over this.

Hope it sells.

Beautiful gun, definitely want one in the future. You looking for any trades? Gap 10 in 6.5 Creedmoor?

Beautiful gun, definitely want one in the future. You looking for any trades? Gap 10 in 6.5 Creedmoor?
    Na no trades

Only trades would be A Tangent Theta new in the box MOA 5-25 or Leica Noctovid 8x42 new and work out the rest