• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS/WTT: New SAN Swiss Arms 20" 751 SAPR .308

davidwiz

Private
Minuteman
I have a JDI-imported SAN Swiss Arms 751 SAPR 20" in 308 (new, unfired, 3 factory new 20rnd mag, case, new cleaning kit and factory manual, new ACR stock and adaptor (not installed), imported as a pistol (stock can be installed if 922(r) is followed), removable flash hider, 1 of 25 imported w/ the 20" barrel, 1 of 50 imported in total) that I'd like to trade, via a FFL (+/- cash) for the following:

**Cash Price is $7,500 shipped to your FFL (insurance extra) or $7,300 for a transfer at your FFL within a 50 mile radius of Philadelphia, PA.**

FN FNC; Blum Besser-Treffen 550; Steyr AUG; HK 91/93/41/43; HK P7 M8/M10/M13; Bren Ten; M1C/D Garand; original IMI Galil; Parker Hale M82/85; Enfield L42A1; Accuracy International AW; Enfield No. 4 Mk1(T); Russian AKM/74/12 parts kit; Auto Mag; Detonics; Bowen; S&W 4505, no-dash 586, 27, or 29; Franchi SPAS-12, SPAS-15; Tommy Built Tactical HK; Manurhin MR73 revolver; FN FAL G, 50.00, 50.41, 50.42, 50.63, 50.64

NFA: MAC-10, MAC-11, S&W 76, MK760, Sten.

Watches: Omega Speedmaster Moon; Rolex Submariner, GMT, Explorer, Oyster Perpetual 41, or Datejust 41; IWC; Glashütte Senator Navigator; Panerai; Franck Muller

Camera/Lens: Canon 1DX MkIII; Canon R1; Canon EF 200 1.8; Canon EF 300 2.8 IS II; Canon F1 High Speed Motor Drive; Sony α1

IMG_2212.jpg
IMG_2213.jpg

Last edited:
One on GB last month went for $3,375. I couldn't believe it sold for that low of a price. I don't know if the market is just saturated or what, but it doesn't make sense.

Fuck this site. The 'rules' aren't being enforced and the mods/admin are clearly allowing people to make uninformed comments about pricing in threads. I've reported these comments numerous times and zip has been done. Fuck you SH, have a nice day.
Instead of damning the whole site, why don’t you correct the “uninformed” instead of blowing up?

You’re spreading misinformation on your overpriced ad and then crying that your ad is getting shit on?!!

550 and 552 are still being imported. In fact dave has orders for 552 tomorrow and 550 next month.

550,551,751 have been consistently coming in for the the last 4 yrs plus, so stop making it seem like you have a unicorn.

Last edited:
Reactions: SneakyHenry
You’re spreading misinformation on your overpriced ad and then crying that your ad is getting shit on?!!

550 and 552 are still being imported. In fact dave has orders for 552 tomorrow and 550 next month.

550,551,751 have been consistently coming in for the the last 4 yrs plus, so stop making it seem like you have a unicorn.
Last of the 552s. After this batch they done. These ones are pretty cool as they actually say commando on them. Think he said 15 or 25 of them are coming. Pretty cool story but from my understanding this is the last of the 552 parts and itll be 553s from here on out.

Last of the 552s. After this batch they done. These ones are pretty cool as they actually say commando on them. Think he said 15 or 25 of them are coming. Pretty cool story but from my understanding this is the last of the 552 parts and itll be 553s from here on out.
Point is jdi has been consistently bringing stuff in and they will most likely continue. For example dave has had in stock 551s for over a year. Trying to say this is the last batch, get it while you can it’s the oldest sales technique in the book.
There is a reason these guns for the most part are not selling ar premiums anymore like they were 3-4 years ago

Point is jdi has been consistently bringing stuff in and they will most likely continue. For example dave has had in stock 551s for over a year. Trying to say this is the last batch, get it while you can it’s the oldest sales technique in the book.
There is a reason these guns for the most part are not selling ar premiums anymore like they were 3-4 years ago
they dont make 552s anymore. SIG has moved on to the 553. People who live in switzerland cant get the 552.
your point is valid for the other configurations.

We're not uninformed dude. We all have JDI products and bought for an investment. I'm just showing you what the last one sold for and it sold for $3375. I did get a snapshot of it with 56 minutes left. If I were you I'd set it back in your safe and wait until an import ban takes affect. Then this baby should get 6K - 7k.

Attachments

• 688601407.jpg
    688601407.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: NateSavannah