• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FTX $$ laundering??

....and why do we need to know any of this?

They own so much of the communications now they could have hid this.

They need to up front show you to your face they are in control.

Same with vote stealing.

They have fuck you money and dare you to do something's about it.

Too many people lost money in this. Not easy to hide at all. They basically waited until midterms were well underway as to not impact the vote. It was going to come out. So now it's just about keeping control of the narrative with media mouthpieces...

IT runs much deeper with SBF , so much so that you got to think that he might have been just the poster boy for the machine running in the background. A distraction from the Laundromat .

Reactions: UKDslayer and lash
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

B8DC5AF1-D9C9-411C-83DD-DA19C10444BC.jpeg

Shark lawyers smelling blood in the water, and knowing SBF doesn't have any money anyone will still find, they're going after their celeb "ambassadors" instead. Too easy for them to get out of it, simply by sticking to "I'm an athlete/actor/beauty queen, I didn't know shit about the inner workings of FTX and crypto, just did some ads is all."

California gonna californicate kommifornia style. Zero surprise. They learned a lot from Cheney.

If a person can point a pistol at a cinematographer, pull the trigger and take her life and not be charged with criminally negligencent homicide.
If a person can use a private server to share classified data and not be charged, even after destroying data under subpoena.
After there is data of a group of people who visited an island known for pedophilia , yet there are no indictments, you know you're living in a bannana republic.

If a person can point a pistol at a cinematographer, pull the trigger and take her life and not be charged with criminally negligencent homicide.
If a person can use a private server to share classified data and not be charged, even after destroying data under subpoena.
After there is data of a group of people who visited an island known for pedophilia , yet there are no indictments, you know you're living in a bannana republic.
The troops just waiting for orders lol.

Reactions: quietmike
Exactly! What billionaire bangs an ugly girl?
I apologize for calling her ugly - I think she has Aperts syndrome. She has craniosynostosis. Prominent upper forehead bony ridge. Low set ears. Pointy chin.
That's why she can't do math, is a Harry Potter fan at 28, and needs amphetamines to get off the couch. Affects on IQ are variable - so can appear "semi-normal" . But the face is a give away. I am sure she has had plastic surgery (nose), dental work (obvious caps in front) too..but some things you can't hide

1668703377168.png

1668702886809.png

1668702957419.png

1668703662533.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
I apologize for calling her ugly - I think she has Aperts syndrome. She has craniosynostosis. Low set ears. Pointy chin.
That's why she can't do math, is a Harry Potter fan at 28, and needs amphetamines to get off the couch. Affects on IQ are variable - so can appear "semi-normal" . But the face is a give away. I am sure she has had plastic surgery (nose) too..but some things you can't hide

View attachment 8001028
View attachment 8001023

View attachment 8001024

View attachment 8001031
Okay, that’s valid if true. However, the comment I made is even more true in that case.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I apologize for calling her ugly - I think she has Aperts syndrome. She has craniosynostosis. Low set ears. Pointy chin.
That's why she can't do math, is a Harry Potter fan at 28, and needs amphetamines to get off the couch. Affects on IQ are variable - so can appear "semi-normal" . But the face is a give away. I am sure she has had plastic surgery (nose) too..but some things you can't hide

View attachment 8001028
View attachment 8001023

View attachment 8001024

View attachment 8001031
Perhaps she is Greta Thornberg's sister?

what surprises me most is that people think crypto is actually good for the monetary system

its literally based on nothing, not even GDP...nothing

its not easy to track

you dont know who has it and how much

its for moving money around with out being noticed

then when its noticed people are amazed that it happens

it can be lost and never recovered

and im not talking politics, the underground and black market is good enough

No its not..

IT IS easy to track..
YOU KNOW who has...
IT IS BEING NOTICED...
YES IT CAN BE LOST...(but thats a bonus)

Blockchain is holy grail of control and if you're dumb enough not to grasp it, you are the problem...

I watched this last week... just about the time FTX imploded (coincidence that PBS releases concurrently?)

Anyway, it finally helped me understand how this whole thing works.

One of the things I was surprised at was that Crypto Mining is... useless. All the computing power is solving worthless problems. To 'earn' crypto. By spending money on computers on electricity and bandwidth. What a total waste... this computing power could be going 'towards' something.

The whole thing is a scam waiting to explode. Does it have promise? Potentially. But when little teeny boppers with their semi-autistic pugs who look 9 (Betting the CEO is a pedo as well)... have billions after just months of building some kind of phony exchange... I see nothing but trouble.

Anyway... The NOVA documentary was interesting.

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. I saw it was on NOVA and remarked "How long before they connect Crypto to Climate Change... because that's the ONLY thing the Nova fruitbats care about any more. And sure enough... Crypto is causing climate change! Ah ha hahah ahh aa.... Commie propagandists are so predictable with their druid religion...

And sure enough... Crypto is causing climate change! Ah ha hahah ahh aa.... Commie propagandists are so predictable with their druid religion...
Indeed. Next is video gaming and Twitch. But, wait until we point out that endless virtue signalling and brigading on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube is the same...REEEEEEE!

Reactions: lash
what surprises me most is that people think crypto is actually good for the monetary system

its not easy to track

you dont know who has it and how much

its for moving money around with out being noticed

then when its noticed people are amazed that it happens

it can be lost and never recovered

and im not talking politics, the underground and black market is good enough
Lol those New York values are consistent

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Someone asked Maxine Waters if she thought the political donor money from this scandal should go back to those who lost millions or billions collectively, so that they could at least recoup some of their losses. She flat out said, “no, I don’t think so!” Where is the love for the so called people she supposedly represents? I mean seriously, WTF?

No its not..

IT IS easy to track..
YOU KNOW who has...
IT IS BEING NOTICED...
YES IT CAN BE LOST...(but thats a bonus)

Blockchain is holy grail of control and if you're dumb enough not to grasp it, you are the problem...
You drank the cool aid.

As a investment it’s one thing but a payment much is left to be desired.

This is not the place for full crypto discussion as it’s volumes and years long but it’s control starts on the “second floor” not the foundation.

You can track the movement of crypto but the owner/user verification is not nearly as robust a normal banking and it’s lethargic processes.

Reactions: MCSO1357
I’m just going to get ahead of the curve and say… “Pugsley didn’t kill himself.”

View attachment 8001075

Ah hahhahaha…. And you heard it here first!

Sirhr
For all involve in Washington with this I'm surprise this douche hasn't become dearly departed yet . He is the keystone and without the keystone no one gets exposed.Nothing personal its just business...........

You drank the cool aid.

As a investment it’s one thing but a payment much is left to be desired.

This is not the place for full crypto discussion as it’s volumes and years long but it’s control starts on the “second floor” not the foundation.

You can track the movement of crypto but the owner/user verification is not nearly as robust a normal banking and it’s lethargic processes.
Tell us what fed bank notes are based on?
If the fed can print billions in quantitative easing, what is the need for taxation instead of printing it?

Tell us what fed bank notes are based on?
If the fed can print billions in quantitative easing, what is the need for taxation instead of printing it?
It’s based on the universal faith of the country’s credit history.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Probert
So some nebulous bull shit just like crypto?
One is backed and insured one is not.

Every type of currency is bullshit..gold, shells, paper, beans.

It’s the process and willingness of the other person to accept it’s worth, and the process and mechanism behind it that makes it worth something.

I have food and you don’t, but you have gold bars and diamonds. Do I have to take your gold for payment..no. So even your precious metal has no worth.

Bankman was/is a major donor to dems, giving 40 million in 2022, pledging 1 billion in 2024, earmarked to beating Trump. They were all in on it. All profiting from it. Now, look to the swamp to use this to eliminate the cash economy, so they can dun your account if you act up.

It's too late for voting, Patriots.