• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck around and found out…..

Who’s got a 20’ pole?

Cause I ain’t touching this one with my 10 footer.

From the video, no idea how she was aquitted.

Guy is constantly trying to get away from her. Guy could have just knocked the shit out of her but was always avoiding her. Guy had his back turned to her. She grabs a gun out of her desk and fires right away; guy isn't even in the frame trying to grab the gun or fight her.

WTF? lol

iu

Guy is constantly trying to get away from her. Guy could have just knocked the shit out of her but was always avoiding her. Guy had his back turned to her. She grabs a gun out of her desk and fires right away; guy isn't even in the frame trying to grab the gun or fight her.

WTF? lol

iu
Looked like murder to me.

Looked like murder to me.
Agree. Especially since she's not licensed as a bondsman.

There are some strange ass rules associated with that job, but seeing as she isn't protected by any of that she should have been easily convicted by that video

ETA: Conflicting info says that she was his bondsman. Like I said... strange rules and rights given up when you employ a bondsman. Gotta read that fine print

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Agree. Especially since she's not licensed as a bondsman.

There are some strange ass rules associated with that job, but seeing as she isn't protected by any of that she should have been easily convicted by that video

ETA: Conflicting info says that she was his bondsman. Like I said... strange rules and rights given up when you employ a bondsman. Gotta read that fine print

Dog the Bounty Hunter would have just prayed with the guy, used bruh like 47 times and then given him his 13th, 2nd chance.

Bruh.

I don't recognize the authority of bail bondsmen.

In all of this, the son is the disloyal douche. Glad she walked, dude should have listened

Will there be BLM riots or are methbillys not covered under their umbrella policy like ginger pedophiles?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Stupid prosecutor went for first degree murder which is not gonna happen.

Reads like a setup for fuckery...

Looks like a case of "when assholes collide". That dude is already living on the edge. Breaking into people's houses for a living means you are bound to get injured or killed one of these days...

On the other hand, she's lucky she didn't encounter someone who had no fucks to give. Cuz if somebody who is not a badge holding law enforcer were to approach me somewhere and tell me that "you are not going home tonight. You are coming with me", I'd be like "oh yeah? cool"... And the next second that person's entire chest and abdominal cavity would be split open with all of the organs everywhere on the floor... Schrade assisted opening OTF is sharp as FUUCK already right out the box, and it could be deployed with absolutely no warning...

WTF? lol

iu

A lot of juries and prosecutors' offices are full of idealistic simps and white knights who think that anything with a coochie can do no wrong... YouTube true crime documentaries have covered some cases of horrific female murderers including one Moldovan Instagram bitch who dismembered her own mother, and they received light sentences because of simps in the court.

Our society has a MAJOR fucking problem... The fedora is just a symptom of the underlying rot that is idealistic upbringing of children.

Reactions: NoDopes
You talking about this?

Any good? Aren't all schrades made in china now?

Schrades in my experience has all been rock solid. Most of my assisted openers are Schrades, the SCHA6LB and LS which always has a spot in my work clothes and tool boxes. They are built like tanks and the liner locks are as solid as they come. The OTFs that I have are just as noteworthy as their traditional folders. All of mine came razor sharp, opened with a crisp snap, and had no wiggle or play in the blades once they are locked. They are made in China, but the quality of the pieces have been continuously superb though, at least the ones that I got. If you want something that is reasonably priced on the lower end, that you just want to have around in a pant pocket, glovebox, as a companion to your EDC handgun and flashlight, that won't break your heart if it gets beaten up from rough use and can handle plenty of rough use, go for it. If you plan on getting the OTF versions but not that familiar with the OTF design, practice with it a bit once you receive it, slowly and carefully at first so you get accustomed to how the thing opens and where the activation stud is.

Schrades in my experience has all been rock solid. Most of my assisted openers are Schrades, the SCHA6LB and LS which always has a spot in my work clothes and tool boxes. They are built like tanks and the liner locks are as solid as they come. The OTFs that I have are just as noteworthy as their traditional folders. All of mine came razor sharp, opened with a crisp snap, and had no wiggle or play in the blades once they are locked. They are made in China, but the quality of the pieces have been continuously superb though, at least the ones that I got. If you want something that is reasonably priced on the lower end, that you just want to have around in a pant pocket, glovebox, as a companion to your EDC handgun and flashlight, that won't break your heart if it gets beaten up from rough use and can handle plenty of rough use, go for it. If you plan on getting the OTF versions but not that familiar with the OTF design, practice with it a bit once you receive it, slowly and carefully at first so you get accustomed to how the thing opens and where the activation stud is.
I will have to get one. Talking about getting used to how it opens, the first time I opened my italian switchblade it flipped right out of my hand lulz.

I will have to get one. Talking about getting used to how it opens, the first time I opened my italian switchblade it flipped right out of my hand lulz.

Even though OTFs fall in the "assisted" rather than "automatic" category, they are basically switchblades and they are friggin' STRONG too. They are almost like captive bolts. If they deploy with something blocking the opening, they will go right through, easily. You gotta remember to not have any parts of your hand over that opening and that it is facing away from you as well. Even for those I know who are well versed in automatic knives, handling an OTF for the first time can present a sort of EEK! moment, especially if one is not used to how snappy and forcefully these blades deploy...

HTF was she acquitted?
That bitch just plain murdered that poor bastard.
He was not threatening in any way. She shot him then just walked away like nothing special happened.
If he were my son or brother, she would be on her way to the river Stix with a coin for the boat man.

I'm no expert. Only know some things I've read online.

When you employ a bondsman to post for you, you sign away ALOT if not all your rights. You must agree to the terms or you don't get posted.

Bondsmen in my area I believe can enter your home without a warrant and capture you while you're sleeping, armed with whatever they want, and it's legal because you have given them permission to do so in the contract you sign

Many many people in the bail bonds business work under someone else’s license.

The guy was twice her size, agitated, and resisting arrest. Yeah she shot him in the back but you don’t know what he was doing because he was off camera. If we take her word for it and he lunged at her it is very much possible that he turned away at the last moment as she completed her trigger squeeze and that’s how the bullet the need up in his back. We don’t know where in the back she hit: directly in the back, in the side where the back starts, etc. The way I see it she thought better him than me.

Reactions: deersniper
There lies the problem. I wont knowingly buy ANYTHING made in china no matter how cheap or how well made. Bought a pair of shoes the other day, bot them home and noticed the 'Made in China' label and took those bastards right back. Fuck the Commie's and anything made in their slave pit.

Many many people in the bail bonds business work under someone else’s license.

The guy was twice her size, agitated, and resisting arrest. Yeah she shot him in the back but you don’t know what he was doing because he was off camera. If we take her word for it and he lunged at her it is very much possible that he turned away at the last moment as she completed her trigger squeeze and that’s how the bullet the need up in his back. We don’t know where in the back she hit: directly in the back, in the side where the back starts, etc. The way I see it she thought better him than me.
BS, she shot him because she's a sorry assed bitch who figured she could get away with it.

Attachments

• friends-middle-finger.gif
    friends-middle-finger.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 55
It was very plain to see that she shot him with utter disregard.
The sons response told the story. He was in disbelief at a totally inappropriate & unnecessary response.

And yet 12 people on the jury didn’t think so.
There's a lot more to a trial than one video but, you watched it yourself.
Tell me, if that were your son, were her actions justified in any way?
I got the sense that she didn't plan to kill the guy, just show him who's boss.
Looks very like she's watched way too many movies & expected him to gather himself up holding his shoulder or arm, just like the movies.
In that video, there was no question that her actions were totally inappropriate.

She was in a room with a freaked out criminal who didn’t want to go into custody. She had a bitch of a son who was unable to help. There was a second firearm accessible to the criminal in a desk drawer where he was standing. She had a viable self defense argument. She convinced 12 jurors.

She was in a room with a freaked out criminal who didn’t want to go into custody. She had a bitch of a son who was unable to help. There was a second firearm accessible to the criminal in a desk drawer where he was standing. She had a viable self defense argument. She convinced 12 jurors.
Bullshit.
It's plain as day in that video. She was annoyed, walked around the desk showing no fear, reached into the draw aimed & shot him. When she walked away, she was still visibly annoyed & showed no signs that she was ever in any danger. The guy may have been attempting to climb out the window but that isn't cause to shoot a person.
You must be in an argumentative mood.
Look at this crock of shit statement;
" "I don't even know how he got the gun, how I had the gun, I just know I pulled the trigger and he went out the window yelling at me,"
She doesn't know how she got the gun, how I had the gun!
She pulled it out the draw very deliberately & shot the poor bastard in cold blood.
She showed obvious annoyance before & after. Not a hint of fear.
A travesty of justice if I've ever seen it.

Reactions: FatBoy
View attachment 7745102

Good Not Guilty.

All thieves should be gut shot and left to rot
Oh really.
So you're a saint then are you?
I hope so. According to your own version of justice, if someone decides to shoot you on a whim, you'll have deserved it.
You're just like the rest of us. You've broken mans laws & Gods laws throughout your life. You're a sinner just like everyone else.

Not seeing what he was doing outside, it’s hard to say how this should have gone. We’re getting a very tiny piece of the info on an old case, but she’s lucky as fuck I wasn’t on that jury if this is all the evidence.

Reactions: Barelstroker
It was very plain to see that she shot him with utter disregard.
The sons response told the story. He was in disbelief at a totally inappropriate & unnecessary response.

Even with those indicators you can't tell what may or may not happened off camera. The video by itself is not enough to prove guilt.

Now if they kid would have testified mom straight up shot the guy while he was jumping out the window, and the jury believed the kid, then there you go.

Apparently I found my 20' pole.

Bullshit.
It's plain as day in that video. She was annoyed, walked around the desk showing no fear, reached into the draw aimed & shot him. When she walked away, she was still visibly annoyed & showed no signs that she was ever in any danger. The guy may have been attempting to climb out the window but that isn't cause to shoot a person.
You must be in an argumentative mood.
Look at this crock of shit statement;
" "I don't even know how he got the gun, how I had the gun, I just know I pulled the trigger and he went out the window yelling at me,"
She doesn't know how she got the gun, how I had the gun!
She pulled it out the draw very deliberately & shot the poor bastard in cold blood.
She showed obvious annoyance before & after. Not a hint of fear.
A travesty of justice if I've ever seen it.

Yes poor bastard. All he wanted to do is save the world.

Reactions: deersniper