• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fuck me school shooting in Texas

He exchanged gunfire with a single ISD police officer.

When someone crashes their vehicle into the property, has armor, and is moving very fast into a school……

Does anyone here think they stop that person 10/10 times?
Officer carrying a glock with 17 rounds possibly 2 spare mags on his belt, that's 51 shots you mean he can't hit arms and legs removing the possibility of a head shot if he's not proficient enough.

Grandmother dead as well as the shooter does the FBI have a tape of these two fighting or what ever, or are they making up a narrative for the dead people again ?
Per Fox News, grandmother is alive in critical condition.

Reactions: UKDslayer
We had guns in our trucks at high school, no RSO, no locked doors, kids on pills, democrat Presidents, and no school shootings when I grew up.

The issue is everyone.....devolving society that glorifies this stuff. Celebrating gore, queers, tats, and all the other shit that creates an immoral society. 50% of conversations in this thread are prime examples. People have no respect for each other. I see it on the roads, in the stores, in forums, at work, everywhere.

I feel like the exposure electronics has brought us, is also destroying us. The worst of the worst is always in our face.
Human kind has evolved past the point of it ever going back to "The Good Old Days" I'm afraid - The Demons that have been let out will never again go back in/away. The Republic has failed and is crashing ever faster - politics, Hate, Rage, Me, Me, Me, Everywhere all the time. People only believe perspectives they already hold to be True and no one trusts The Science, The Media, The Politicians, The Teachers and *No One* has any Faith that this (The State we are in) will get better. We all feel Impotent (because we are) to "Fix" this...it can't be fixed and it isn't going back. We have Evolved past being rational.

The body count is just starting, IMO. Everybody is some kind of crazy now...it's a product of the Non Linear Warfare we have been introduced to. People are just fucked up and there is no Way to put the cork back in the bottle - no Way to take back the technologies and transfer of information that has caused this mass madness. When people are lied to repeatedly and exploited and fleeced and controlled (and scared and angry and hopeless) for long enough they devolve into what we have become. It's not going away and, IMO, there is no Cure/Solution. All the superficial scratching at the inflammation (like more gun laws and tighter restrictions on personal liberties) will only make it worse, faster.

VooDoo

Last edited:
Officer carrying a glock with 17 rounds possibly 2 spare mags on his belt, that's 51 shots you mean he can't hit arms and legs removing the possibility of a head shot if he's not proficient enough.

Tell me you’ve never been in a gunfight without telling me you’ve never been in a gunfight.

1940s: "My son is a colonel."
1960s: "My son is a doctor."
1980s: "My son works on Wall Street."
2000s: "My son started a tech company."
2020s: "My son is a woman."

Is this what are educational system is producing , killer transvestites ??
boy book.jpg

Here’s a scenario to consider:

-You’re an ISD cop that guards schools in the area.

-99% of your time is non dangerous things. Speeding, maybe some issues with kids doing illegal things. Etc

-you’re sitting in your car or post. Same as everyday.

-all of a sudden a car enters the grounds hauling ass. You have no idea if it’s a threat, a drunk guy, someone had a stroke

-some dude jumps out with weapons an body armor (that you may not even recognize he’s wearing)

-You have just been inundated with all that info. And now you have a moving target with armor.

-You likely only have immediate access to your duty sidearm.

If anyone here thinks they stop that guy more often than not from getting in that school, I’d be very inclined to question your experience in situations like this.
As it turns out, he may have been wearing an empty plate carrier. Have you ever seen anyone get shot in the chest wearing a plate carrier/body armor? All that bullet energy has to go somewhere. I promise you, it's gonna hurt. Besides, there are several other parts of the body that would be exposed that would be lethal targets. I understand the agent that took him out shot him in the head.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Was he carrying a Glock with that many rounds?

Distance, duress, taking rounds, adrenaline, swift moving, small target, moving arms and legs, handgun, and whatever other conditions we’ve yet to learn about. He engaged with intent to stop.

As it turns out, he may have been wearing an empty plate carrier. Have you ever seen anyone get shot in the chest wearing a plate carrier/body armor? All that bullet energy has to go somewhere. I promise you, it's gonna hurt. Besides, there are several other parts of the body that would be exposed that would be lethal targets. I understand the agent that took him out shot him in the head.

Buddy, I watched a dude take rounds directly in center mass from a 5.56 while wearing armor, not make a sound or fall down, and help us carry out a wounded trooper.

And that’s just one of the times I’ve seen people take rounds with and without armor.

Have *you* actually seen it??

Tell me you’ve never been in a gunfight without telling me you’ve never been in a gunfight.
Had guns pulled on me by Officers a half dozen times but I was never shot. Been carrying for 35 years waiting for that magical moment to happen. That's the true test of ones conviction to be on that two way range....

Buddy, I watched a dude take rounds directly in center mass from a 5.56, not make a sound or fall down, and help up carry out a wounded trooper.

And that’s just one of the times I’ve seen people take rounds with and without armor.

Friend, I watched a target take a .38 Special center mass while wearing body armor, and it folded him up like a cheap suit. Maybe it's a difference in bullet weight. I also know first-hand that an M855 round out of a 16" barrel AR will penetrate 1/4" AR500 plate at 100 yards. (Ask me how I know)

Buddy, I watched a dude take rounds directly in center mass from a 5.56 while wearing armor, not make a sound or fall down, and help us carry out a wounded trooper.

Back in the day there was a guy selling bulletproof vest and he would put a telephone book under it and shoot himself with a 44 mag to show how good it was.

Good article about teachers in Texas and the opportunity to train with firearms to defend the classroom.

Had guns pulled on me by Officers a half dozen times but I was never shot. Been carrying for 35 years waiting for that magical moment to happen. That's the true test of ones conviction to be on that two way range....

Then kindly sit this one on the sidelines and not try to inject whatever you think really happens.

It’s also not *magical* at all most of the time.

If you’re on a response team, it’s a bit different.

When you’re just on duty or a civilian in a gas station, it’s nowhere near non chaotic and a shit show.

Friend, I watched a target take a .38 Special center mass while wearing body armor, and it folded him up like a cheap suit. Maybe it's a difference in bullet weight. I also know first-hand that an M855 round out of a 16" barrel AR will penetrate 1/4" AR500 plate at 100 yards. (Ask me how I know)

So you have almost zero real experience. Except one time and some shit you saw.

Sit down and learn from those who have seen and experienced it quite a bit more.

Reactions: Lawless

I did...sorta.

I wouldn't say I actually saw it - the plate was stuck to my back at the time. It was 2005 and the armor I had was pretty much first-gen ceramics. It fucked me up, but it stopped the round and the hit was right over my vitals and I for sure would have died without it. When it was over I had a dislocated shoulder blade and to this day I can't do push ups or pull ups without heart attack symptoms. When it happened I was 100% sure it had penetrated - couldn't breath and I was unable to move my left arm or feel it at all.

I do think modern armor does a better job these days, and its an unspoken benefit to the cheap steel armor - no backface deformation. If your steel plate captures the spalling well enough you could probably just spartan your way through almost any hit.

Your discussion on the whole 0-100mph nature of a situation is really spot on. When I'm working with folks trying to get their shit in order I tell them to axle everything around time. What can you do in the following 3 time frames? 5 seconds, 30 seconds, and 90 seconds. If you aren't inside one of those buckets then you aren't going to impact a situation positively.

Reactions: Slash0311
Then kindly sit this one on the sidelines and not try to inject whatever you think really happens.

It’s also not *magical* at all most of the time.

If you’re on a response team, it’s a bit different.

When you’re just on duty or a civilian in a gas station, it’s nowhere near non chaotic and a shit show.
Didn't really inject what happened for I wasn't on the scene like you were......

I hope an honest source can interview her and find out where an unemployed 18 yr. old came up with a $2500.00 AR and body armor.

It would not be too hard for a young man with an internet connection and a web cam to come up with that kind of money, especially if they were already somewhat on the "fringe" of sexuality and didn't mind doing a few "performances" via web cam for old creepy types who like to watch young boys do stuff.

Those guys will be happy to help the kid get setup with a CC linked to paypal or get cash to their phone and such.

WTF dude? All I gotta' say is you were lucky.

Meanwhile it's safe in Mexico where they have strict gun control that leftists would love to see in this country.

Note that the shootings in Mexico happened the same day of the school shooting in Uvalde, TX.

Yep, strict gun control will save lives.

The truth is, there are several examples of individuals taking rounds with and without body armor who continued to function. Some even with ultimately fatal wounds. It all goes to mindset and in some cases, being under the influence of drugs and or alcohol.

The whole, shoot them in the arm, leg argument is Hollywood bs and is used by politicians and others who’ve never exchanged rounds with someone or even fired a gun in a controlled environment.

If the BORTAC agent shot that loser in the head, it was from a closer distance, as he was barricaded in a classroom. Either way, I tip my hat to him. He’s a stud and handled business in the worst of circumstances.

As Biden's numbers keep dropping into the toilet, the Democrats will unleash more school shooters and more of their "woke" terrorists. This was not a "Trumper" or a pro-gunner or a Republican, it was yet another Democrat with violent urges to move the agenda along. The guy in Buffalo was a leftist who hated Fox news and despised republicans as well. On that one, the leftists went with some obscure theory on racism as his guide, when it was in fact the FBI who was probably encouraging him via the internet.

In order to push their anti-gun agenda and distract from the disasters the Democrats are creating this will happen several more times. The FBI will have known about this kid and done nothing, as they did in every other case over the last several years.

There is a pattern. Young, 17-21 years old. some sort of sexual loser/in-cel or dweeb with questionable sexuality or a complete inability to get some pussy, leaning towards gay. This loser will have acquired an AR-15 as required by leftists and several magazines and never spent a minute training or at a shooting range. The gun was funded by his/hers/its parents and they are more than likely a drug user. They will have had anywhere from 1 to 100 prior police interactions with no arrests, Nicolas Cruz/Florida scumbag had nearly 70 police responses to his home for domestic violence and had never been arrested. And they will be vocally leftist.

Their target is always someplace with defenseless victims, preferably women and children. Leftists always focus their violence on the most defenseless people they can find.

I've personally never heard of that stupid "replacement theory" bullshit before that idiot in Buffalo. And black people are not replacing white people by any stretch of the imagination. Black Americans are in fact the subject of a genocide by Planned Parenthood and have been for decades. 40% of all Planned Parenthood abortion clinics are in black neighborhoods and their founder was a devout racist and eugenics practitioner. If Democrats had not been allowed to murder minorities, the percentage of the population that is black would be closer to 14%, not 7%. The Buffalo idiot was a false flag.

These events are following a pattern far to closely to be random events. The FBI or some other leftist controlled law enforcement always knows far too much to explain away and always does nothing to stop these events. And over or under medicated, sexually troubled loser from a dysfunctional family who spends too much time talking to the FBI on the internet, that person is triggered anytime the left needs a distraction. Biden promises to defend Taiwan, boom. Inflation hits a 60 year high,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,boom. We are losing the election,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,next.

Gonna bow out of this one gents.

Too many tactical Timmy’s showing with “I know what I’d do” and shit they think they saw one time.

Hopefully you never find yourself in the situation.

If you do, I promise you’ll have a different outlook after.
100%.

There is nothing “magical” about a two way range. If you’re ever there and make it out, you’ll understand this.

A lot of cops aren’t really gun people. They don’t practice a fraction of what many here do. School resource officers are exactly the top of the line door kickers either.
But some are. My friend was an SRO and he was former BORTAC and a SWAT officer. He did it because he wanted to for a few years. Guy was a savage. Sadly pancreatic cancer killed him in 2020.

As usual, I'll say something unpopular but something we need to think long and hard about.

We don't need armed guards at schools. Or armed teachers. Or turning children's childhoods into an armed camp at their places of learning and growth. Long term, that will be highly-detrimental to their ability to grow up in a free and open society.

What we DO need is for every community, state, county and locality to re-open and re-establish Asylums and places to incarcerate the criminally and mentally insane.

Instead, they get jacked up with drug cocktails, told they are special... and their oblivious parents demand that the little nutcases they spawned and raised.. get mainstreamed no matter how dangerous, handicapped, insane, and murderous they are.

We are a wealthy enough society that these places of confinement can be comfortable, safe, medically-supervised, etc. We don't have to go back to the old nasty asylums of 100 years ago. But they need to separate those with mental illness from the society that they can't cope with... and will destroy with zero understanding of what they are doing.

Their parents be damned. Their right to be the proud whelpers of a "Mainstreamed nutcase" ends when those nutcases kill the children of other Americans.

But removing firearms (and putting them in the hands of only government forces) is the goal of the left. And it's convenient to sacrifice hundreds of kids while promoting mental illness. So, there you go. They don't want a solution, they want an issue. And are working hard every single day to throw gasoline on that issue. By promoting mental illness and adding initials to their LGBTQMYZRPT 37 genders of mental illness masses.

We don't need 'gun' control. A few historical 'outlying' mass shootings aside, all this started when the 'compassionalte left' demanded mainstreaming of the mentally ill and the closing of mental hospitals.

We need retard control. Period.

Sirhr
Bravo

imagine if you could use psych meds and hacked social media or mobile phones to get at risk people to commit acts.

MK Ultra?

did he get a visit or was he on a watch list from the FBI recently?

Gonna bow out of this one gents.

Too many tactical Timmy’s showing with “I know what I’d do” and shit they think they saw one time.

Hopefully you never find yourself in the situation.

If you do, I promise you’ll have a different outlook after.

What you or anyone else would have done is an utterly pointless conversation. I said the same shit about the Titanic. If I was Captain I'd have not hit a fucking ice berg.

Since you are not a police officer or in a uniform, you would have been shot on sight by most of the law enforcement there. Why? Because you look like the threat, an armed. partially trained idiot running into a building full of kids with a gun.

I'll tell you what I'd do, get away from the school unless I was a cop. If you want to help, find a cop and go with him and do something useful, have a first aid kit or something.

My wife worked at a local high school for many years. I walked thru her office and took a look at the security situation and the utter lack of concern by the administration for employee safety. My advice was to haul ass if possible, no reason to wait. As a 125 pound woman, you will not win a fist fight with a mentally unstable, drunk or drugged up teenager so you need to retreat. Especially since she had seen more than one administrator flee the offices when an enraged asshole came into the area.

If the administration has no plans to save you, there is no reason to stay. The new schools they build are designed so that the ladies in the office are the first targets. The restricted entry plan is to route all people including violent students and irrational parents into the offices. The administrator offices are down a LOCKED hallway from the reception area and they are protected. If there is violence, they hide behind a 3 inch thick door with laminated glass and watch. They did nothing as a violent 6'3", 300 pound, 18 y/o goon jumped the resource officer and bashed his head into the concrete, except watch. A bus driver tackled this asshole kid and stopped him from getting the officers gun. That bus driver was nearly fired and the officer spent two days in the hospital from the concussion. Kid was arrested, charged and back in school in a week, awaiting trial. Only after local cops responded to save their fellow officer did an administrator come outside to "help".

I gave my wife several hard rubber door stops. The doors to her office and the entrance could not be locked in an emergency. It took a fucking administrator to lock a door and they sure as hell were nowhere to be found in an emergency. Her office did have a heavy solid wood door and so did most of the offices. I found a doorstop that worked well and told her to use it when the shit hits the fan. It made the door unmovable.

Her plan was simple, close door, wedge door shut and climb out window, then haul ass to car and leave or call 911 from safety. Most schools appear to plan on letting the gunman kill their office staff, teachers and children while saving as many principles and administrators as possible.

It was not a perfect plan nor was it the greatest option, but it would hopefully save my wife from the deranged assholes and their shitty parents. It provided her with a quick way to secure the office at the very least. I cannot say enough bad stuff about most school administration to get it across. They are for the most part the absolute shit of humanity, over educated and utterly fucking useless. They have decided as a group to allow the animals to take control of the zoo. If my wife had been attacked by some loser, drugged up, asshole student they would have refused to even call 911 in nearly every case.

You should go work at a school for a while, then report back.

What you or anyone else would have done is an utterly pointless conversation. I said the same shit about the Titanic. If I was Captain I'd have not hit a fucking ice berg.

Since you are not a police officer or in a uniform, you would have been shot on sight by most of the law enforcement there. Why? Because you look like the threat, an armed. partially trained idiot running into a building full of kids with a gun.

I'll tell you what I'd do, get away from the school unless I was a cop. If you want to help, find a cop and go with him and do something useful, have a first aid kit or something.

My wife worked at a local high school for many years. I walked thru her office and took a look at the security situation and the utter lack of concern by the administration for employee safety. My advice was to haul ass if possible, no reason to wait. As a 125 pound woman, you will not win a fist fight with a mentally unstable, drunk or drugged up teenager so you need to retreat. Especially since she had seen more than one administrator flee the offices when an enraged asshole came into the area.

If the administration has no plans to save you, there is no reason to stay. The new schools they build are designed so that the ladies in the office are the first targets. The restricted entry plan is to route all people including violent students and irrational parents into the offices. The administrator offices are down a LOCKED hallway from the reception area and they are protected. If there is violence, they hide behind a 3 inch thick door with laminated glass and watch. They did nothing as a violent 6'3", 300 pound, 18 y/o goon jumped the resource officer and bashed his head into the concrete, except watch. A bus driver tackled this asshole kid and stopped him from getting the officers gun. That bus driver was nearly fired and the officer spent two days in the hospital from the concussion. Kid was arrested, charged and back in school in a week, awaiting trial. Only after local cops responded to save their fellow officer did an administrator come outside to "help".

I gave my wife several hard rubber door stops. The doors to her office and the entrance could not be locked in an emergency. It took a fucking administrator to lock a door and they sure as hell were nowhere to be found in an emergency. Her office did have a heavy solid wood door and so did most of the offices. I found a doorstop that worked well and told her to use it when the shit hits the fan. It made the door unmovable.

Her plan was simple, close door, wedge door shut and climb out window, then haul ass to car and leave or call 911 from safety. Most schools appear to plan on letting the gunman kill their office staff, teachers and children while saving as many principles and administrators as possible.

It was not a perfect plan nor was it the greatest option, but it would hopefully save my wife from the deranged assholes and their shitty parents. It provided her with a quick way to secure the office at the very least. I cannot say enough bad stuff about most school administration to get it across. They are for the most part the absolute shit of humanity, over educated and utterly fucking useless. They have decided as a group to allow the animals to take control of the zoo. If my wife had been attacked by some loser, drugged up, asshole student they would have refused to even call 911 in nearly every case.

“Since you are not a police officer or in a uniform, you would have been shot on sight by most of the law enforcement there.”

Know who you are quoting my guy.

Let me be the first to say “Fuck Beto O’Rourke with a rusty fucking spoon”

Jackass jumped up in the middle of the press conference to spout a bunch of shit in front of the families of the dead, then runs straight to the press when thrown out.

Fucking scum bag jackass standing on the bodies of dead children to try to score political points.

Salvador Ramos.....yeah, totally not Hispanic at all.....

go look at the number of school shootings that take place in Chicago, then come back and see if you still hold that assertion

also, arent you forgetting this douchebag?
im well aware that all of these scum bags are not white

i dont understand the hide at times

i copy and past information from a reputable source, the department of justice

in addition, common knowledge which has been cited 1000's of times over the years, by investigators, discovery channel programs, news organizations, govt officials...the list goes on

yet people post and cite specific instances trying to disprove fact

again, im not saying only mass killers are white 17 years olds, but factual history has shown they are a majority

nothing more nothing less

What exactly do you think I do for a living??

I wonder how long before a FOIA confirms that these shooter-come-latelies were handled/manipulated/coerced by agents with LSD or brain washing in order to cause shit that may allow our current government to violate our 2A rights?

Also, WTF three armed professionals disengaging while a single shooter walks into a school? Not there. Have no idea what I would do. Wish they had done otherwise.

I hope an honest source can interview her and find out where an unemployed 18 yr. old came up with a $2500.00 AR and body armor.
Yes, agreed; but let's include:
1) Daniel Defense
2) The other AR
3) The EoTech
4) Body Armor
5) Ammo (obvious person must have at least shot a gun at some point, right? Some practice most likely - that's pricey now days).
6) Who zero'd the EoTech (see 5, had to use ammo) and BUIS? (oh, never mind, we know that answer)

What's the price outlay of that? Up to: 2.5K+1k+0.5K+0.25+0.5k+0.5K = $5.25K! That's a chunk of change there for most anybody unless indepenently wealthy.

I'm guessing this unemployed piece of worse than shit (at least shit had a function in life), did NOT buy this with it's funds. (see 6).

Let me be the first to say “Fuck Beto O’Rourke with a rusty fucking spoon”

Jackass jumped up in the middle of the press conference to spout a bunch of shit in front of the families of the dead, then runs straight to the press when thrown out.

Fucking scum bag jackass standing on the bodies of dead children to try to score political points.
His day will come. Assholes have a shelf life

Reactions: tomcatmv
Lol....keep on trusting that govt....

Hmmmm...Why would I think someone with a proven history of lying and manipulative would be lying to me....

All of a sudden some of your recent business decisions makes sense
Ahh the old broken record reply

Virtually think tank over there

"I blame Dan Patrick for not praying hard enough. He has the blood of 21 people on his hands because of his weak ass prayers."

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Abbott just reported that the shooter posted on social media that:

1. he was going to shoot his grandmother

2. then he posted that he shot his grandmother

3. then he posted he was going to shoot an elementary school. But he didn't say which school.

Abbott also said the grandmother called 911 after she crossed the street to borrow a phone.

Abbott just reported that the shooter posted on social media that:

1. he was going to shoot his grandmother

2. then he posted that he shot his grandmother

3. then he posted he was going to shoot an elementary school. But he didn't say which school.

Abbott also said the grandmother called 911 after she crossed the street to borrow a phone.
That's why we need free cell phones for everybody with a hotline to 911

“Since you are not a police officer or in a uniform, you would have been shot on sight by most of the law enforcement there.”

Know who you are quoting my guy.

I really do not know who that was. I do know from what I've seen in my area, I'd never join in a mass shooting response without a badge and uniform.

From personal experience I'd never trust a cop not to murder me in an emergency.

For nearly 20 years I worked just down the road from a regional police academy, it was fine and we let them use our property for training all the time.................................................................until one fucking day, in broad fucking daylight, a deranged cop skidded to a stop while I was getting the mail and bailed out of the car and held me at gunpoint. I'm white, middle aged, in a work polo shirt with the same fucking name as the 8ft by 12ft sign in front of me. This demented cop was running on about 3 of 8 cylinders, his eyes were fully dilated and he was sweating profusely. He was screaming his ass off and demanding I get on the ground. His hands were shaking and he looked like he was about to shit himself. It looked like a mental breakdown.

Lucky for me, I've seen a gun before and I remained calm. A second officer skidded to a stop, not knowing anything about what was happening and jumped out of his car gun drawn. One screamed, "get your hands up!!!! and other screamed, "get on the ground!!!!!" Now we have two screaming assholes pointing guns at me and danger close to shooting me and both of them are screaming different things at me. Doing anything would get me shot.

After literally 90 seconds, these two assholes stopped screaming, stupidly looked at each other and asked what I was doing there. I pointed to the mail box and explained how people got mail from the post office and that it had been happening since Ben fucking Franklin invented it. Yeah, I was a dick. Then they demanded ID, I told them to go fuck themselves, since it was in my pocket and they had guns pointed at me. I offered to let them get it themselves since it was unsafe to put my hands down in front of two obvious fucking retards, yeah I said that. I also requested they contact the academy supervisor by name, which only made them more deranged.

When all was said and done, officer #1 apologized and said, "I saw you had a radio and thought you needed help." He admitted he was going to kill me to "help me". Perfect. I moved on a couple of years later and my replacement was a decent black guy who had worked for me for several years.

He had a similar incident. While working one night he called in a copper thief prowling the property. Same department responded, he was talking to 911, directing them in and offered to meet them at the gate. The responding psychos held him at gun point, in fucking work clothes, wearing a logo hardhat and shirt, carrying a flashlight and cell phone. They nearly killed the first person they saw for no apparent reason, while the dispatcher is screaming at them to stop trying to kill the guy who called.

For decades we had a great relationship with the training facility and our guys liked seeing them around and helping out with training. They are now banned from coming on the property and most people are not willing to call them for fear of being murdered by cops, especially after hours. That business uses private security patrols now.

Let's beat this to death.

Rancher's bull gets loose and gets hit by truck. 911 calls him to come dispatch his animal. Wacko cops murder him for shooting his own fucking injured bull.

It would be interesting to know if there are reliable independent psychological markers that point to this sort of outcome. There have been multiple occasions of some dipshit shooting/killing their primary caregiver then going to their school, or former school, to kill people.

I really do not know who that was. I do know from what I've seen in my area, I'd never join in a mass shooting response without a badge and uniform.

From personal experience I'd never trust a cop not to murder me in an emergency.

For nearly 20 years I worked just down the road from a regional police academy, it was fine and we let them use our property for training all the time.................................................................until one fucking day, in broad fucking daylight, a deranged cop skidded to a stop while I was getting the mail and bailed out of the car and held me at gunpoint. I'm white, middle aged, in a work polo shirt with the same fucking name as the 8ft by 12ft sign in front of me. This demented cop was running on about 3 of 8 cylinders, his eyes were fully dilated and he was sweating profusely. He was screaming his ass off and demanding I get on the ground. His hands were shaking and he looked like he was about to shit himself. It looked like a mental breakdown.

Lucky for me, I've seen a gun before and I remained calm. A second officer skidded to a stop, not knowing anything about what was happening and jumped out of his car gun drawn. One screamed, "get your hands up!!!! and other screamed, "get on the ground!!!!!" Now we have two screaming assholes pointing guns at me and danger close to shooting me and both of them are screaming different things at me. Doing anything would get me shot.

After literally 90 seconds, these two assholes stopped screaming, stupidly looked at each other and asked what I was doing there. I pointed to the mail box and explained how people got mail from the post office and that it had been happening since Ben fucking Franklin invented it. Yeah, I was a dick. Then they demanded ID, I told them to go fuck themselves, since it was in my pocket and they had guns pointed at me. I offered to let them get it themselves since it was unsafe to put my hands down in front of two obvious fucking retards, yeah I said that. I also requested they contact the academy supervisor by name, which only made them more deranged.

When all was said and done, officer #1 apologized and said, "I saw you had a radio and thought you needed help." He admitted he was going to kill me to "help me". Perfect. I moved on a couple of years later and my replacement was a decent black guy who had worked for me for several years.

He had a similar incident. While working one night he called in a copper thief prowling the property. Same department responded, he was talking to 911, directing them in and offered to meet them at the gate. The responding psychos held him at gun point, in fucking work clothes, wearing a logo hardhat and shirt, carrying a flashlight and cell phone. They nearly killed the first person they saw for no apparent reason, while the dispatcher is screaming at them to stop trying to kill the guy who called.

For decades we had a great relationship with the training facility and our guys liked seeing them around and helping out with training. They are now banned from coming on the property and most people are not willing to call them for fear of being murdered by cops, especially after hours. That business uses private security patrols now.

Let's beat this to death.

Rancher's bull gets loose and gets hit by truck. 911 calls him to come dispatch his animal. Wacko cops murder him for shooting his own fucking injured bull.
Not every cop is a good cop or a great cop. Not every white guy is a racist. But there are a lot of really good cops out there. You don’t interact with them a lot because they are interacting with the wrong right people not the right wrong ones if you catch my drift.