• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck Roy Cooper

BFC must have some NC beach sand left in his vagina that is turning into a pearl. Other than the CCW requirement, we can have anything you want. I've been to a few states out west and most around NC, never seen a reason to move.
Christ, typical gun owner. Thinks we are actually winning this fight. Your name isn’t Custer by chance?

I would say that a state like NC that goes as far as they did with pistol purchase permits, has gone way to far. Thank god it has been repealed, but judas priest. I live in the free state of Wyoming and these things are hard to fathom.

We are losing this fight. Our ONLY saving grace has been the courts which are the byproduct of the rights longterm plan against Roe v Wade. In short, LUCK.

If not for luck things would be so bad with gun rights, right now, it would be hard to comprehend.

I was born and grew up in High Point, went to school at NCState, and got the fuck out of that state as soon as possible. It's terrible.

Now, the family property in Pisgah is basically a different world. Ill go back there on occasion. But I try not to talk to anyone while I'm in the state.

The pistol purchase permit there was nothing more than old school dem led Jim Crow tax against the blacks and poors, and the fact the libtard governor vetoed it is further proof the dems insist in perpetuating those laws to keep regular people under control. I only got one while I was stationed at Lejeune, had to have my Company Commander sign off on it and specifically list where it would be stored at before taking it to Onslow County SO as well. Every other pistol I bought while I was stationed there I bought in Florida, my then home of record and legal residence, because fuck their extra background checks and taxes.

As for having a CCW? Fuck that shit, not getting another one (have had FL, TN, and VA in the past) and I carry all the time. The 2A is our CCW, and everyone should demand the same from their state lawmakers if they don't have it already. We the People have made great progress in regaining our rights over the last few years, and we need to make sure that stays the course. The Feds will never give anything back to us, it is on us to pressure our states to do it.

Reactions: 346ci and jb0311