• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck wal mart.

Jscb1b

Dumbass.
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2018
Arizona
The self checkout is fucktarded. There is no one around to ask a question. When you do find a person that works there, they look like Jerry's kids. The customers are rude inconsiderate douches. And they now lock the BB guns in cabnets.

Yep, Walmart is single handidly responsible for the destruction of mom & pop stores across the country. They are responsible for training American sheeple to expect everything to cost less than $10 and to accept shit quality made in China. Throwing in with the anti-gun mob was the last straw.

One of our local wal-marts sells guns. So, I ask if they have any .300 BO ammo, "no we don't sell that". Me: You have the gun chambered for it, but you don't sell ammo for it? Clerk: Yes. WTF? They'll sell me the gun, but not the ammo? What kinda whackadoodle fucking reasoning is that? I don't go in there unless my wife drags me in there.

I go to Wally World for a few things socks, underwear, Wrangler shorts and paints, poster board for targets, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant. Lets be honest does it really matter where you get that kind of shit from they are all the same.

Yet they love the FSA (Free Shit Army )an food stamps we pay for. I'm guessing the alcohol an tobacco they sell has killed more people than all the guns they have ever sold. Same with all the cars they have serviced. When you point those facts out for all to hear they ask you to leave the store,... Chinamart, w/o their main supplier, or food stamps they would go broke.

Reactions: CaptBrian
About a week or so I had to make a midnight run to Walmart to buy some hydrogen peroxide and baking soda for my dog who decided he could kill skunk. I went inside carrying a S&W model 37 in my front pocket just in case. What a fucking freak show! I figured I could use 4 rounds then save the last one for myself. I have not been that scared since I walked back to my room alone after midnight in Bogota circa 1989.

I don't go to Walmart past 4pm in New Mexico. In Kentucky I would probably have changed that number to 3pm. The crackhead, methmouth fucksticks run that place really early in the day.

Reactions: TACC
I go to Wally World for a few things socks, underwear, Wrangler shorts and paints, poster board for targets, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant. Lets be honest does it really matter where you get that kind of shit from they are all the same.

Yes, it does matter. While I do shop at Wally's, I check out to make sure the products I buy were not made in China. Guess you forgot about the toothpaste that came from China, filled with lead. They are trying to kill us!

Reactions: ShadowWolf
This thread alone keeps me buying TP from Amazon and everything else at the grocery store or Costco. Walmart isn’t worth the savings ever since amazon became a thing. I won’t even bother w Sam’s club. It’s the same shitty crowd.

I quit going there 20 years ago. I found out how they are screwing their suppliers and bankrupting as many as they can. They are the same as liberals......the cancer on society and America.
Boycott them and never vote for a democrap.....never!

Yes, it does matter. While I do shop at Wally's, I check out to make sure the products I buy were not made in China. Guess you forgot about the toothpaste that came from China, filled with lead. They are trying to kill us!
I only buy Crest toothpaste. but what I meant by "does it matter" was the politics of most stores where you buy "everyday life supplies" Hey I get supporting stores that support us, but seems there aren't many that lean the "right" way.

Wal-Mart was born with the motto of 'buy American". I stopped shopping there when they went Chinese 20 something years ago. And yes, they seem to be a magnet for low-lifes.

I hate self checkouts. If they offered a discount I’d be all over it. Instead I think they use the money saved to cover what low life’s will steal or “forget to ring out”.

Reactions: TACC and PAYDIRT
Complaining about a store that sells goods for next to nothing, barely pays employees, and gets billions in subsidies/tax breaks for treating employees awfully. Why in the world do you expect to be treated any better or for services to be decent? You're getting what you pay for.

Reactions: PAYDIRT
Why the fuck are they locking up the BB guns. Are they trying to make buying one so much of a bitch that kids don't want them? Is it subliminal programming, all guns bad. They must be locked up.

I think a guy got gunned down walking the isles with a BB gun in a Walmart.
Someone pointed a REAL gun at him and he ducked behind the end of the isle.

My local Wal-fart still sells ammo and firearms, but not the evil black ones. I actually enjoy going there when we need something quick. Been retired from law enforcement for 5 years but I could still make a pinch for meth in about 5 minutes there :D

I enjoyed their 50% off handgun ammo sale. Went to like five Walmarts clearing them out. Don't think I'd been to Walmart five times in my life before that. Nope, not been back since.

Complaining about a store that sells goods for next to nothing, barely pays employees, and gets billions in subsidies/tax breaks for treating employees awfully. Why in the world do you expect to be treated any better or for services to be decent? You're getting what you pay for.

Prices suck a $20 knock off bipod for $55, ammo if they have it for a 20-50% mark up. I don't care what they pay people, but I do care about the source of their products.

Ugly fat women shop there, also a downer.

Walmart is the biggest thing standing between you and Jeff Bezos owning retail.

Full disclosure: I grocery shop at Meijer and only hit Wal-Mart (usually for fishing gear or oddball shit less available elsewhere locally) between 8-10am Tuesday-Thursday.

Walking around Wal-Mart is so fucking entertaining that I sometimes feel I need to get my hand stamped before I walk into the circus. When my local Wal-Mart used to be 24 hours, it was some of the most funny shit when I'd walk there at 3-4AM. Fatass moms and their kids still in their PJs, drunk men fresh from last call buying the most stupid drunken shit that they would never buy when sober.

Anyways, all I ever seem to buy there anymore is clothes, nerdy shit, and fishing supplies.

I hate self checkouts. If they offered a discount I’d be all over it. Instead I think they use the money saved to cover what low life’s will steal or “forget to ring out”.

buddy of mine was telling me how much he loves the self checkout. He buys the expensive organic produce but since he never got trained he always accidentally punches in the numbers for the cheaper produce and often gets the quantities wrong too. Sometimes he forgets to scan things too.

While I don’t agree with this, im not Walmart Security and I don’t go there. So I guess he going to be fine.

Reactions: Ds91 and nikonNUT
Wal-Mart went to shit when Sam died. His kids are just greedy fucks...

One only has to push a button, then another button...too much for ya?

Not at all but here's my gripe. I go into Wal-Mart and there are 28 check out lanes and 16 self check outs available. Of those MAYBE 2 checkouts are open so instead of 30 jobs (28 check out and 2 monitoring the self check outs) they have 4. Look at the savings (for Wal-Mart) and the taxes they eliminate from the gubment doles (not a fan but you get my point!) "Oh and while your at it... Could you return your cart to the cart corral? Thhaaannkks..." So I'm checking myself out, bagging my own groceries, and chasing my own carts sans any sort of discount. I just LOVE working for free! I shop at Kroger. They bag my stuff and take it to my car if I ask. I'm good with paying more for the service, and the checkers, and the bag boys, etc.

As for ammo. I stick to the "mom and pop" online retailers like SGAmmo and Ables.

My husband insists on shopping at Leftmart, personally I avoid them like the plague. Went once and ended up with 3 idiots who thought that I was an easy target to harass, they ended up being the ones running to security and wouldn't leave the store until they thought I stopped watching them. I walked out right behind them, they ran for their car which just happened to be parked two spaces from me. Gave me one helluva laugh, big three hulking guys running from a tiny middle-aged woman. I laughed all the way home.

I shop at Kroger. They bag my stuff and take it to my car if I ask. I'm good with paying more for the service, and the checkers, and the bag boys, etc.

Funny you mention that, I do most of my grocery shopping at Krogers
The customers have their favourte checkers and baggers and the checkers have their favourite customers.

You learn really quick to avoid lines that have a retard working as the bagger, or slow checkers.

The checkers that know you will tend to get you over to their line or open up a new line a few moments early, since they know you will help improve their checked items / time / accuracy ratios and answer the surveys about were they good.

As a tip, if they don't have a bagger helping them, just do it yourself, they are generally fairly impressed when you can bag faster than anyone else.

The self checkout lines are stupid and slow, the interface on them is designed for idiots and there is no way to speed it up.
A good checker can push stuff through at least 3 times faster than the self checkout line, especially if they have memorized the produce numbers.

Reactions: nikonNUT