• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck You! I’m Starting to like Vivek!!!

image.gif

I like that Vivek is even running and saying the things that he is. He puts the other candidates on the spot every chance he gets and he is helping to popularize the America first message. I just hope we get to a point where a candidate isn't taken seriously if they can't handle being asked questions on an independent podcast for an hour.

I like that Vivek is even running and saying the things that he is. He puts the other candidates on the spot every chance he gets and he is helping to popularize the America first message. I just hope we get to a point where a candidate isn't taken seriously if they can't handle being asked questions on an independent podcast for an hour.
The audience always reacts favorably to his truth bombs, even on cnn

He has one but His parents were not citizens when he was born... So he has a Constitutional problem.. He is not Qualified..... Neither is Niki Hailey, Same issue
Hell, I have a constitutional problem.
A buddy of mine calls it 'bubble gut'.

Anyway, back on topic...
I absolutely love the way Rama-lama-ding-dong tears into the other candidates because he's obviously much more intelligent than they are.

I absolutely would never vote for him......because he is that smart.
It means he can be more deceptive while still seeming not to be.
I don't trust him at all.

like dissolves like
We've all been in class - the smartest kid isn't the one talking the most. He (Vivek) has a good grasp of his own brand of messaging in a Trump esque manner of trying to be the candidate everyone always said they wished Trump was - everything that got him elected 2016 minus the salacious parts - thing is that changes perception. Can't take the Trump outta Trump and hope for a better Trump. Same goes for Vivek.

There's trying hard and getting an A
then there's showing up after a party and getting an A

2 very different ppl - Vivek reminds me of this and I can't get past it lol.

I'm still sick as fuck , most likely gallbladder and Vivek Ramsey is born and bred leftist . Can't remember his college crew as I'm busy shittin and puking . This guy is a Fuck n plant .
The left wants us to want Trump because he is polarizing . He is an extreme . It will divide the conservative vote and the left will walk away with it in 24 . I'll explain more after I get off the cool tile in the bathroom .

I'm still sick as fuck , most likely gallbladder and Vivek Ramsey is born and bred leftist . Can't remember his college crew as I'm busy shittin and puking . This guy is a Fuck n plant .
The left wants us to want Trump because he is polarizing . He is an extreme . It will divide the conservative vote and the left will walk away with it in 24 . I'll explain more after I get off the cool tile in the bathroom .
What is this 2016 all over again? Lmao

He has one but His parents were not citizens when he was born... So he has a Constitutional problem.. He is not Qualified..... Neither is Niki Hailey, Same issue
If they were both born in the US then they are US citizens even if their parents weren't citizens at the time. Basically anchor babies. That is my understanding from civics class many many years ago. If I'm wrong, blame public education.

If they were both born in the US then they are US citizens even if their parents weren't citizens at the time. Basically anchor babies. That is my understanding from civics class many many years ago. If I'm wrong, blame public education.
What says you?

Reactions: Shoreglide
Been following almost all of his speeches and spotlight moments. He's good. Almost TOO good, and that is what is making it feel uncanny like looking at the super realistic human robots like AMECA or SOPHIA. If Vivek is genuine, he's good. Indians have a strong 2A and Patriot representation here already in many communities. The top gun rights organizations in Ontario, Canada are actually founded and headed by Punjabis and Sikhs and they are the main thorn in Castreau's side blocking a good amount of his antigun shit from getting through. DeSantis and Trump remains top echelon right now though. Nikki is a complete fraud. And Christie? AHAHAHA WTF...

But if you watch him now and don't think to yourself [this guy isn't trying to MAGA, he wants retribution(which is fine but not at the expense of another 4yrs of BS)]. Also if Trump gets indicted at any point, will GOP kick him out of tent?

If he were to see retribution, meaning those involved are imprisoned, I think that would be the textbook definition of MAGA.

PS: The GOP never let him in the tent. If they had, he would be in his second term.

Reactions: Shoreglide
What says you?

I says: you and trevor don't understand the legal debate between "natural born" and "birthright" citizenship.

That someone born on US soil is a "natural born" US citizen, was never questioned until southern democrats tried to block freed slaves from being considered citizens. To clarify the answer and enshrine it in the constitution, the 14th amendment was passed and ratified by 2/3rds of the states in accordance with the constitutional amendment process. The 14th amendment IS constitutional law, properly passed and ratified. But more importantly, it didn't confer some NEW path to citizenship, it codified the definition as it had always been used up to that point, while clarifying that it didn't only apply to white people.

The real questions in the 1770's-80's were about what circumstances constituted "birthright citizenship" and whether "birthright" was the same as "natural born". A question settled with the 1790 Naturalization Act. The recent (last 15yrs) debate about the "natural born" status of people born on US soil to immigrant parents, is fabricated political theater with no basis in legal text or jurisprudence.

That said, I'm happy to let you folks remain ignorant on the subject if it means you don't vote for Ramaswapy.

Reactions: Aftermath
What says you?

I'd start by saying that someone doesn't know how the amendment process works. I hope that comments like his and Newt's don't broadly reflect conservative positions on the Constitution or else we might as well pack it in and call it a good run.

Well fortunately for you there's about zero possibility of that happening in the current timeline.

The only man in modern politics that was capable of saving us from the current circumstances was rejected by Republican voters in favor of McCain and Romney. I view this year's primary as fascinating entertainment more so than any serious possibility of altering the trajectory of our late-stage empire's decline. Winos! These 2 were the worse we had seen so far in the Republic.

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy is breaking with his party when it comes to the drug epidemic gripping communities across the nation by supporting the decriminalization, and eventual legalization, of certain hard drugs.

sounds like a Democrat to me!!!!! how is that working out in parts of this country so far?

Now that we live in a Banana Republic (hat tip Obama and Biden) and politics is a blood sport with the losers being imprisoned and destroyed by the full force of government, the only one qualified to be President is the one whose life, business, and future hinges on winning. One side can’t resort to weaponization of the the government, and the other side takes the high road. That road leads to 1938. We have no choice but full attack. We have to have more than words. You can called it retribution, justice, or vengeance, it’s all the same thing. If someone declares they’re going to destroy you and then starts to do it, and what point are you going to wake the fuck up and fight back? There is only one candidate who has to win to protect himself and all of us from these totalitarians. If you can’t see that all you’ve got is words too.

I says: you and trevor don't understand the legal debate between "natural born" and "birthright" citizenship.

That someone born on US soil is a "natural born" US citizen, was never questioned until southern democrats tried to block freed slaves from being considered citizens. To clarify the answer and enshrine it in the constitution, the 14th amendment was passed and ratified by 2/3rds of the states in accordance with the constitutional amendment process. The 14th amendment IS constitutional law, properly passed and ratified. But more importantly, it didn't confer some NEW path to citizenship, it codified the definition as it had always been used up to that point, while clarifying that it didn't only apply to white people.

The real questions in the 1770's-80's were about what circumstances constituted "birthright citizenship" and whether "birthright" was the same as "natural born". A question settled with the 1790 Naturalization Act. The recent (last 15yrs) debate about the "natural born" status of people born on US soil to immigrant parents, is fabricated political theater with no basis in legal text or jurisprudence.

That said, I'm happy to let you folks remain ignorant on the subject if it means you don't vote for Ramaswapy.
It was posted with no comment really.. Asked what anyone's thoughts were... Vivik has no way to win. If he was the nominee I would vote for him... But he wont make it. Trump has this ... Thank you for the breakdown.

If a person is born on US soil, that person is a natural born US citizen, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

I only heard a lot of debate on the clause.. this was a hot topic for the Kenyan. Who probably wasn't even born in the US anyway.
n some rare cases, a person born within the United States may not be a citizen if that person is not subject to U.S. jurisdiction. In Wong Kim Ark, the Supreme Court identifies two specific examples of people not subject to U.S. jurisdiction:

• Children born of alien enemies in hostile occupation
  • Children of diplomatic representatives

natural born citizen​

Primary tabs​

A natural born citizen refers to someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth, and did not need to go through a naturalization proceeding later in life. Under the 14th Amendment's Naturalization Clause and the Supreme Court case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 US. 649, anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. This type of citizenship is referred to as birthright citizenship. One can be a citizen while not being a natural born citizen if, for example, that person gained citizenship through the process of naturalization.
In some rare cases, a person born within the United States may not be a citizen if that person is not subject to U.S. jurisdiction. In Wong Kim Ark, the Supreme Court identifies two specific examples of people not subject to U.S. jurisdiction:
  • Children born of alien enemies in hostile occupation
  • Children of diplomatic representatives

Political Office Requirement​

Natural born citizens have all the same privileges and responsibilities as other U.S. citizens except for U.S. presidential eligibility. To become the President or Vice President of the United States, a person must be a natural born citizen. This "Natural Born Citizen Clause" is located in Section 1 of Article 2 of the United States Constitution.
The Constitution does not expressly define “natural born” nor has the Supreme Court ever ruled precisely upon its meaning. There is some uncertainty over whether a person that is born outside the U.S. but still becomes a citizen at birth through a statute is a natural born citizen. One example is U.S. citizenship that immediately passes from the person's parents.
Today, 8 U.S.C. § 1101 defines naturalization as “conferring of nationality of a state upon a person after birth, by any means whatsoever.” In contrast, § 1401 lists eight categories of peoples who are "nationals and citizens of the United States at birth," including those born in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction, as well as children of one or more U.S. citizens abroad as long as the parent(s) meet certain requirements. This means that foreign-born citizens falling under a provision in 1401 are, by statutory definition, not naturalized. The term "natural born" is not used, however.
For more on natural born citizens, see this Georgetown University Law Center Immigration and Nationality Law Review article, this Harvard Law Review article, and this Fordham Law Review article.
[Last updated in July of 2023 by the Wex Definitions Team]

While i still think Vivek is a plant , this is just bizare

Reactions: TACC
After watching a variety of clips of Vivek interacting with protestors in Iowa, I'm all-in on supporting him. He's got the emotional intelligence to humanize his opponents, and the mental acuity to confront them with logic and morality instead of just flinging insults.

Now that we live in a Banana Republic (hat tip Obama and Biden) and politics is a blood sport with the losers being imprisoned and destroyed by the full force of government,

resort to weaponization of the the government
You left out GW Bush. If it weren't for him we would not have the Patriot Act that allowed the weaponizing.

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy is breaking with his party when it comes to the drug epidemic gripping communities across the nation by supporting the decriminalization, and eventual legalization, of certain hard drugs.

sounds like a Democrat to me!!!!! how is that working out in parts of this country so far?
Freedom is scary.

You left out GW Bush. If it weren't for him we would not have the Patriot Act that allowed the weaponizing.

Yep, but almost everyone here voted for him, so we must scrub the historical record of this to maintain echo chamber purity. The fact that much of what Obama did was an extension of Bush admin policy (aided and abetted by Boehner's House) must be forgotten.

Because of this lack of reckoning, we remain vulnerable to making the same mistake again (and the deep state intends to capitalize upon this in the future).

The fact that much of what Obama did was an extension of Bush admin policy (aided and abetted by Boehner's House) must [not?] be forgotten.

Because of this lack of reckoning, we remain vulnerable to making the same mistake again (and the deep state intends to capitalize upon this in the future).
this scenario can be twisted to be true for every single vote/person in Congress.

Options for every response on this site going forward:
1) how to begin fixing [it] - nah
2) [it's] too far gone, why try - loop that shit!

I want Trump to be President and assign Vivek as the "reduce size of government czar". Give him marching orders to develop a plan to reduce the size of the Executive branch by minimum 30% and 3 years to accomplish the goal. Step 1 is stop all Federal hiring (military too).

Reactions: Makinchips208
Vivek drops out from the race and endorse Trump, can’t say I didn’t see that coming 😂

I'm disappointed but not surprised - conservatives won't go for anyone but Trump, the MSM and anti-Trump RINOs have decided that Haley is the hill they'll die upon, and so there's no room for Vivek.

As Elon Musk has stated - the most entertaining outcome is the most likely. And the Trump-Biden clown show that we're about to endure for the next year-plus will indeed be entertaining.