• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FUDD Stupidity (but I repeat myself)

That's why you all are a fucking morons. I never said such a thing. I said the guy was a fucking tard for leaving it. And that its a fucking bad idea.

He isn't responsible for what the criminal does.

He is responsible for being a fucking idiot.

But apparently that concept is too difficult for you smurfs. You all ready to crucify me because OMG HE DIDN'T TOW THE LINE (and what line exactly? The right to leave your gun in your car unlocked for days without me calling you a dumbass...)

Tow my dick dumbass.
Hey, you stupid motherfucker, go back and reread what I wrote. We'll wait.

If you're still too dumb to comprehend and or dyslectic, which I'm beginning to think you are, I implied that a person, however negligent, isn't responsible when a criminal steals their property.

Now, take your Adderall and try and lay off the dicks.

E558BC79-195D-4221-8549-1A15DFCEF7D9.jpeg

That's why you all are a fucking morons. I never said such a thing. I said the guy was a fucking tard for leaving it. And that its a fucking bad idea.

But apparently that concept is too difficult for you smurfs. You all ready to crucify me because OMG HE DIDN'T TOW THE LINE (and what line exactly? The right to leave your gun in your car unlocked for days without me calling you a dumbass...)

Tow my dick dumbass.
Hey, man. Can you calm down a tad? You’re making us look bad

Hey, you stupid motherfucker, go back and reread what I wrote. We'll wait.

If you're still too dumb to comprehend and or dyslectic, which I'm beginning to think you are, I implied that a person, however negligent, isn't responsible when a criminal steals their property.

Now, take your Adderall and try and lay off the dicks.
Its dyslexic you ignorant protozoa. Yes, you implied you would man up and shoot a child. Yet another internet tough guy with an anecdote that means nothing--at least you got the key fob part--but join the rape train in here defend cucks leaving shit around (to be fair, I'd rape the kid first THEN shoot him)

@mcameron Hey I support nazi gun control. Those guys were the best ever!

@Bullfrog08 I fucked your mom three times last night. But digglers dad had to give here a finger fuck because he's blind (and Dutch).

I'd lay off dicks, but me and your dad like butt humping so bad, I can't quit him. Maybe your son will join in next time.

Biden for President WOOT WOOT WOOT

Best Economy EVAH!!!

Fucking morons.

P.S. I reported this whole thread so you all can lose your collective fucking minds. I AM SUCH A PUSSYY!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its dyslexic you ignorant protozoa. Yes, you implied you would man up and shoot a child. Yet another internet tough guy with an anecdote that means nothing--at least you got the key fob part--but join the rape train in here defend cucks leaving shit around (to be fair, I'd rape the kid first THEN shoot him)

@Bullfrog08 I fucked your mom three times last night. But digglers dad had to give here a finger fuck because he's blind (and Dutch).

I'd lay off dicks, but me and your dad like butt humping so bad, I can't quit him. Maybe your son will join in next time.

Best Economy EVAH!!!

Fucking morons.

P.S. I reported this whole thread so you all can lose your collective fucking minds. I AM SUCH A PUSSYY!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA
"...man up and shoot a child", LOL. Fuck you, Karen.

You reported this whole thread as everybodys attacking you. Seriously, lay off the dicks, you don't need to suck them all at once.

Best Economy EVAH!!!

Fucking morons.

Is this still available? 🤣🤣🤣 I blame you for bringing it to the pit. You should have known better than wearing that short skirt in here. 😜 😘🤪

Tow my dick dumbass.
Toe*

26f788db2091f26b0bdc202a2e2535c2bb014b8b4cc9d8e68f4c43d5fda3e836_3.jpg

Best Economy EVAH!!!

Fucking morons.

Are there meds you're supposed to be on?

If not, you may want to find some.

What the hell did you expect in here with your victim blaming? Locked or not, shouldn't we have an expectation of our property not going missing?

I think you've lived in a crime riddled shit hole for so long you're believing what the idiots have been parroting without realizing how blind you've become.

Reactions: Maggot and BurtG
Are there meds you're supposed to be on?

If not, you may want to find some.

What the hell did you expect in here with your victim blaming? Locked or not, shouldn't we have an expectation of our property not going missing?

I think you've lived in a crime riddled shit hole for so long you're believing what the idiots have been parroting without realizing how blind you've become.
Its called reality.

You leave your keys in the car? Dumbshit

Better Yet: Post your SSN here. Don't you have an expectation that no one will use it for ill purposes?

Last edited:
Its called reality.

You leave your keys in the car? Dumbshit

Better Yet: Post your SSN here. Don't you have an expectation that no one will use it for ill purposes?

I have 3 trucks parked out front that have keys sitting in the cupholders. Have for years. One of them has broken power locks on 2 doors, so fuck it. One of them has manual locks, and I can't be bothered to lean across the cab.

Not one of them has been fucked with.

There are still people here who don't have house keys because they've never locked their house.

My favorite is the Polaris rangers with guns in the racks sitting and running with the heater on while they're inside shopping.

I just choose to not live in a shit hole. It's pretty great.

...you implied you would man up and shoot a child...
I guess you have signs up saying "You must be 18 or older to break into my car."

I'm sure the mother who was concerned about her child "finding" a gun in someones car is a stellar mother. Maybe just as big a dumbass as the dumbass who left the gun where he shouldn't have.

I guess you have signs up saying "You must be 18 or older to break into my car."

I'm sure the mother who was concerned about her child "finding" a gun in someones car is a stellar mother. Maybe just as big a dumbass as the dumbass who left the gun where he shouldn't have.
I'd just assume it was some midget burglarizing my truck at night, not some 'child.'

I'd just assume it was some midget burglarizing my truck at night, not some 'child.'
"You must be this tall to steal out of my truck."?

My Jeep has enough lift it might keep midgets out. Unfortunately, 14 to 16 is the average for breaking in to cars here. Young gang members don't get convicted.

Maybe @DocRDS had his account hacked by someone dumber, gayer, & less mentally stable. That would explain a few things about this thread.

Lokel Yokel reported his precious firearm (hunting rifle) was stolen.

(1) Given to him by his grandad who has passed
(2) Left it in his car for 4 days

If it weren't for shit for brains, we'd have no brains.

Edit: all the fuckatrds on FB are "so sorry", "people suck"

YEAH FUCKTARDS WHO LEAVE THEIR GUNS IN UNLOCKED CARS SUCK. I wish it were legal to go give him an asswhoopin for makin us look bad.
And all the people said : Amen

Reactions: JIMB3AM
"You must be this tall to steal out of my truck."?

My Jeep has enough lift it might keep midgets out. Unfortunately, 14 to 16 is the average for breaking in to cars here. Young gang members don't get convicted.
This video showing an attempted car burglay was on my Nextdoor tonight.

I'm thinking .22 LR Mini-Mags would make it sporty.

Reactions: Maggot
Call Bill, the constable over in Kingsland/Llano Co.. He used to give LR instruction out at Coronado. I think he has a backhoe
He obviously doesn't have a weedeater. I drove through Kingsland on my way to Llano a few days ago and...damn.

Did you know Joey Gordon, Texas Ranger (retired) in Llano?

He obviously doesn't have a weedeater. I drove through Kingsland on my way to Llano a few days ago and...damn.

Did you know Joey Gordon, Texas Ranger (retired) in Llano?
Its been a long while, dont remember him by name but might have bumped into him. Llano cops were a decent bunch.

Maybe @DocRDS had his account hacked by someone dumber, gayer, & less mentally stable. That would explain a few things about this thread.
But BurtG can only create alts, and can't read, so you are pretty safe there.
R scores a win.
This presumes this was a debate or someone here has an intelligent thought. Its like asking to talk to a straight male at the DNC. The bear pit is where reason and logic go to die. I understood that looooooooong ago. Its simply an asshole constest in here.

Still waiting on @chevy_man to post his SSN or Bank account because he doesn't live in a shithole and assumes nothing bad ever happens. Besides I need a few gats, sticks, and warfighting kit thats not on the books so post up that addy for us.

In a driveway in front of the guys house (in town). (30 mins from a large city--petty theft being quite common)

For 4 days.

And it was an "heirloom"

Just because you should be able to do something, doesn't mean that you should. I have a rifle in the back seat of my unlocked truck right now. The case it's in is clearly a rifle case, and there are at least a couple more in other unlocked trucks in the same parking lot. I also wouldn't leave it like that in the hood, because then I'd have to report it to the cops and my insurance or be out the cost of my toy. I don't want that hassle.

Since the howler monkeys are sleeping off their meth:

The original post (by me) mentioned the rifle was an heirloom or gift from someone who has passed. Its basically irreplaceable, regardless of what it was--its the sentimental value.

This was not a "work gun"
This was not a case of government forcing someone to leave a gun in their car (looking at you Deersniper)
This was not in a rural area with low crime

And then--the coup de grace was THEY POSTED ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Every Karen in the neighborhood now knows that this dipshit left his hunting rifle in the car for 4 days. (Because otherwise how do I know about it!). And my simple wish was to whoop his ass for being a dipshit. So yeah the only law discussion was removing assault laws to apply a little backyard justice.

And this forum lost its fucking mind over cops/victim shaming/govt regulation.

You see when I got to the range or out in public--I don't just represent me. I represent every gun owner in America to the public. They need to see perfection. (Those of you clued in, know perfection cannot be obtained, but it can be pursued) I never asked for a law or regulation, I simply asked the rest of you "Hey don't be a dumbass" and to me, leaving your irreplaceable rifle in your car parked in front of you house, unlocked, for 4 days where petty crime is common is being a dumbass.

Apparently that's a bridge to far these days.....

Reactions: JIMB3AM and Maggot

Best Economy EVAH!!!

Fucking morons.

Have you missed some meds dude??.....LOL! Holy shit, I love this......more please! The synaptic connections are coming apart on this one! Need to send this one in for repair.

Humans - 1
AI Fed bot - 0

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big and BurtG