• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Full Member Status

gtfo-denzel-washington.gif

I think you received full member status in error, the moderators can verify this but I didn't see you post a photo in the hot wife/girlfriend thread . It can be a nude shot as long as its tasteful.

1675612937432.png

feel bad for the kid but twas the only picture of a swollen head example I could find ( well the best )

Reactions: 101st
You can sell shit in the open forum now.

Go down to your gun bench and post an ad for that Horosun you have at $50 in the pistol section.

It’s a great benefit, congratulations on the achievement.

^^Could not help yourself huh? 15 Flips and yet another warning!!

Reactions: 101st
You already look like a full "member", so there's that...
Such a piquant bon mot. Nice.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how you roast.

Sometimes, this place reminds me of trading barbs with my friend, Lee, with whom I worked, also. He was 17 years older than I was (RIP) and had served 3 active combat tours in Vietnam. But stateside, fair game. I would hold the door open at a restaurant for him on a Friday. We would go to some mom&pop diner where, for about 8 bucks including tip (turn of the century,) you could eat yourself in to a coma.

I would hold the door open and say "Age before beauty."

He would retort without missing a beat, "Pearls before swine."

Going back to work after lunch, he would say, "I feel full and totally useless."

I would reply, "How do we tell the difference between now and before lunch?"

Couldn't you just feel the love in the room.

I would sing along with the radio and he knew I had a head full of useless trivia.

He would ask, "Who sang that song?"
I would answer, "The Beatles."

He would say, "Well, let them sing it."

mental health check-up in isle 1.....

Your squad mates told us your were a Full Member when you joined. When you report for duty never make friends with the faggots who come up to you and want to be friends. It's the guys who loath you who are worth knowing.

Your squad mates told us your were a Full Member when you joined. When you report for duty never make friends with the faggots who come up to you and want to be friends. It's the guys who loath you who are worth knowing.
That's a profound statement right there.

Very true. The most friendly dudes are always the shitbirds...just like the guys who show you how to do everything the "easy" way.

Reactions: camotoe and 101st