• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Full Rail Operator Holster

skibum

Private
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2007
Holland, Mi
What holster are you guys running with your full rail operators? Does anyone make a waist or low mount holster specifically for it? Or do you run it in a rig designed for a light mount? I don't plan on running a light on it.

Thanks
Jim

Re: Full Rail Operator Holster

Highnoon, O'Rourke and Galco all have offerings. I have an older Galco, works great, The STI holsters will work as well, and you get different options and less lead time.

Ive been asking this question for a year now I have same problem, with light was the plan for me. Thanks for the responses guys Im gonna look into your suggestions.

Anyone know of a good drop down holster thatl work on these?

Try a Safariland 6280 for a Glock 22. I used one with my Kimber TLE, and I think that there was enough room for a full rail in there. I used it with a Stramlight M6 with no problems and it felt like it was made for it.
Chris

Call Blade Tech, they made my Knydex with a tec-loc for 65.00, and had it to me in 2.5 weeks! They are local to Washington. Blade-tech.com Jason

Safariland and Bladetech both make full rail operator holsters with and without lights. The Bladetech with the "dropped and offset" attachment hangs it a little lower and out some for competing, etc. And the Safariland versions are available as the drop-thigh rig, too.

I have a Bladetech drop leg holster for my TRP w/M6. Very pleased with the product, and they had it to me quick.