• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FUN SHOOT AT RAYS IN VA

Re: FUN SHOOT AT RAYS IN VA

Ray, any hope of a spring shoot? We would love to make the trip and try out a few new rifles and enjoy the hospitality.

Mark Williams

Im working on it, looking like May 7 but dont lock me down on it,it may be earlier or later, also there will be some changes as to discourage the sticky fingers from last time, we think we might know who it was,due to shooter feedback.
smile.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triple 6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ray, any hope of a spring shoot? We would love to make the trip and try out a few new rifles and enjoy the hospitality.

Mark Williams </div></div>

I have a couple of pics id like to post from 2 sundays ago under this listing if you can do this send me an email and ill send them to you. thanks Ray

Here you go Ray. I'm guessing the pictures are of hits made at 2,662 yds., not for sure. I'll wait for Ray to post and confirm.

Ray1.jpg

Ray2.jpg

Ray3.jpg

Ray4.jpg

nostyta, you beat me to it on the pictures. Ray, great shooting, look forward to getting to come up. It's a hell of a good time.

2662 yards 2 sunday's ago 6 seconds of flight time on a 300 grain match king.

Hey Ray! May 7? Bummer...that is ASC weekend.

Eric

Ray watcha shootin and why did I not get a call? If you call me when you shoot, I promise not to tell Clark.

Good Shootin,
Almost as good as that time I hit a rock just a little smaller than that @ 2664 with an accurized 222 rem MAGNUM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creep in 2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2662 yards 2 sunday's ago 6 seconds of flight time on a 300 grain match king. </div></div>

Good shooting. I can't wait to stretch my 338LM out.

i didnt respond in time for asc, this date is not set in stone.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Ray! May 7? Bummer...that is ASC weekend.

Eric </div></div>

hey jon give me a call sometime and we can get together i sure would like to see that long range ak with the 20 moa rail and the S&B scope mounted on top.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ray watcha shootin and why did I not get a call? If you call me when you shoot, I promise not to tell Clark.

Good Shootin,
Almost as good as that time I hit a rock just a little smaller than that @ 2664 with an accurized 222 rem MAGNUM </div></div>

PS it was a 338 lapua, 300gr. match kings<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creep in 2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey jon give me a call sometime and we can get together i sure would like to see that long range ak with the 20 moa rail and the S&B scope mounted on top.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ray watcha shootin and why did I not get a call? If you call me when you shoot, I promise not to tell Clark.

Good Shootin,
Almost as good as that time I hit a rock just a little smaller than that @ 2664 with an accurized 222 rem MAGNUM </div></div> </div></div>

the 416 was without a scope and rings that weekend is has stretched its legs over there but the 42 power night force didnt have enough windage adjustment to get on the target not even close 4 weeks ago in a 12mph crosswind. I took the nightforce mounted in 150moa ajustable Ivey rings off and put them on a .5 moa ar15 to test the accuracy of the ajustments and repeatabilty and was very impressed, the barrett will be back in service next time i go loooong but im doing some testing on some bulletts i had made for me at the moment. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where's all the 416 Love? I thought that was the LR go to rifle? </div></div>

Hey ray
Got your message, been slamed with work. I will call later in the week. Haven't herd from Chris in a coons age last I herd he was buying a shilo sharps
Pete

Right on!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blacksmith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey ray
Got your message, been slamed with work. I will call later in the week. Haven't herd from Chris in a coons age last I herd he was buying a shilo sharps
Pete </div></div>

Ray,
Have you decided on a firm date yet? I've got a new Edge put together I would like to streach out.

Mark

Not yet my dad isn't doing to well right now but I'll let you know asap