• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Funding a build, WTS: Remington 700 & 1100, Win. 12, Kimber 1911, M91/30 Mosin Nagant

TheyCallMe64

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2021
Missouri
Hi all - I shot a little on Easter afternoon and decided I wanted to fund a custom PRS build more than I wanted to keep some of these safe queens. Located in Central Missouri.

Cash deals in person preferred. PayPal F&F, mailed personal/business checks, Zelle, etc are ok too. I'm open to methods if they're reasonable. Again, prefer to meet up in person to avoid packaging and shipping but realize that's probably unrealistic. PM me and we can get in contact over the phone if it helps.

Beware: I was once a fudd and my items show it. You have been warned! Photos available at the imgur links.

-$1700 2002(?) Remington 700. I believe it's a BDL Varmint Special. 22-250, Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20x40, bull barrel, stock is believed to be a Stocky's 700 BDL tawny gloss or tawny satin. Rifle is really a shooter. I've confirmed zero a couple times and run probably 60 total rounds through it, maybe less; use my AR a lot more for coyotes than I thought I would. The guy I bought it from worked up some handloads for it; not sure how much he shot it but it doesn't look like he did much. I know never to shoot another's hand loads, but I trusted him and they were indeed good.

-$1100 Remington 1100 12-gauge. 2-3/4, very good condition. I think I've shot 20 rounds through it. Bought from the same guy who had the 700.

-$775 Kimber Custom II 1911 .45 ACP - stainless & blued 2-tone, Pachmeyer finger grips, Wilson Combat magazine (will throw in the original Kimber mag if I can find it).

-$450 1943 Ivzhevsk M91/30 Mosin Nagant. I collect American milsurp on the side; thought I'd try something new and bought a Mosin. 20 rounds later I'm backpedaling. It works fine and is in excellent shape, but..... Champagne tastes have ruined me, and Dad always told me "Life's too short for cheap guns."

-$500 Winchester Model 12 shotgun, 12 gauge. Came from the same guy with the 700 and 1100 Remmys. I've put 10 or 15 shells through it. It has some minor cracks in the wood at the wrist.

I am not very active on the Hide and don't have much in the way of points/karma/feedback/whatever you call it here. I have a few points on GunBroker, and more on eBay if you need to see my street cred.

Last edited: