• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Fundraiser AUCTION!!! Manner's PRS-TCS

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Alright y'all.

What we have here is a brand new Manner's Composite Stocks PRS -TCS.
Very generously donated by @tmanners to help us in our efforts to raise funds for Bo Galloway and his family. Thank You Tom!!!!

Go empty the couch cushions, the change jar, the cup holders in your truck. Rob a kids college fund. Whatever.

Also, a big shout out to @lowlight for letting myself and my homies in the Squirrel Mafia do such shenanigans on here. Its for the greater good, always, and we are still appreciative of the Hide and allowing this. Thanks!!!

This stock has all the goodies. ALL OF THEM.
Double Deac TCS Shell
Rem 700 SA footprint
TCS M5
PRS-TCS 1.35" straight channel
PRS-TCS Adjustable Butt system (with 1 weight)
Elite Tac High Plains Molded camo
PRS-TCS Aluminum ARCA Rail (with 1 weight)

So here is what we are going to do. Im starting the bidding on this stock for $1000.000 (plus shipping, around $30)
This auction closes at 2000 hrs Mountain Time on July 30.
Once you win, you have 48 hrs to pay unless you make prior arrangments with me via PM and I have communicated back that it is acceptable.
Payment via USPS MO, PP, or Zelle.
ALL funds from this go to the fundraiser for Bo Galloway and family.

There is a BUY IT NOW Price on this stock. I will personally cover overnight insured shipping on this if you choose this option. NO WAITING. Have this in your hands right now!
$4500.00 and it is yours!!!

Now for pics!!!

657529F0-F2DE-4253-A8AB-5D8C97801759.jpeg
D3428F6F-F5FC-4263-AD47-CDC258F63A71.jpeg
248CC9BA-17C8-4E0F-BB16-BBF56DAFAC41.jpeg
BD6B21C7-9862-4EF9-8E03-59A7BE33D4B7.jpeg
00E89726-E360-45F2-A796-5219562F6A64.jpeg
A4754389-D6D3-46EA-A5DA-98BEFE80B90E.jpeg
D862860B-E403-4281-B395-C3DECC6E1819.jpeg

Last edited:
@uffduh - You will be flogged kind sir......

Dont mess, I have your address. Be a shame if a giant box with very inappropriate labels ended up on your porch........

PS all: I only threaten Uffduh as we are friends and he deserves it. We all need a smile in the middle of this
Careful with empty promises and what I wish for!

Let's keep it going! The auction, not the threats!

Literally have watery eyes over this! The response is incredible.

I have alerted @tmanners and @Robert.M that we're up n running!

Please join me as well in thanking @lowlight and Team Manners for this incredible opportunity to assist a fellow shooter and great young man in need.

Stop by https://mannersstocks.com/ and/or see them on facebook and give them a shout out and see what they are offering in 2021. Lot's of new goodies are available.

if anybody wants special pics of Stock, just lemme know. I'll even throw in a Squirrel to the Winner!💪

The Winner of this amazing Stock IS NOT going to be disappointed! It's honestly incredible. Even without a BA resting in it, it feels GREAT!

If I weren't a "Poor", it'd never leave my House. Bid away Folks, this is for a VERY good cause!

20210723_120651.jpg

20210723_120733.jpg

Wholly Crap!

We have 21. 21? 21? Do I hear 22? 22? 22 in the House!?

Reactions: lash
Wow, nice. And completely unnecessary.
It was a simple question, not trying to fuck anything up, there’s no need to go berserk.
Keep the goal in mind. I’ll bow out.

Custom newbie question: What's the difference between this and the others stocks other than needing bottom metal?

Up for the Thursday crew!!!

This thing ends at 2000 hrs Mountain time tomorrow.

Still available for the BUY IT NOW option for someone who needs an awesome stock and to drop some cash for a amazing young man.

FYI, I saw a video of Bo yesterday and the sucker moved his right hand a couple times!!!! His rehab team was there and dancing all around with excitement. Magic happening folks. Its amazing.

If this isnt your speed, please check out this ad for more awesome stock options to help out Bo!!!!