• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1580652554028.png

Last year about now, my oldest brother and I were helping the middle brother move. Caught the 8” drop hitch right in the shin. Took months to heal up right and still have a heck of a discoloration on it (down to about dime soze) when I looked just now...... ?
Have seen a couple of full speed collisions.
Grown men needing to have a cry.
I think it takes so long to heal as it knocks the soul out of alignment.

R

Last year about now, my oldest brother and I were helping the middle brother move. Caught the 8” drop hitch right in the shin. Took months to heal up right and still have a heck of a discoloration on it (down to about dime soze) when I looked just now...... ?

Not a hitch, but nailed my shin on the cargo divider of a humvee when driver nailed a gully on Sicily DZ. Hurt for Months, thought it was fractured when it happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 12Bravo
When I was a tech at my first dealer, I caught a load leveling hitch in the head (truck was on a lift) as I was racing around the veh to get it done before lunch. Almost knocked me cold.

I hit a bump in a Humvee so hard one time that it killed the engine. I was turret gunner that time. Not fun.
Was your bump made out of apprx 8lbs of HME and some ball bearings? Worst bump I ever hit in one of those things!!!

And now for afunny story, unrelated to trailer hitches.

Way back in my youth, I was a young turd Wrangler.
From time to time, I had to operate an antiquated cab over vacuum truck. Now back then, the doors didn't have fancy curved lines, they had nasty sharp corners.

I had pulled up to a tank to clean it out. I had pulled up close to the water meter box to hook up a water hose at the same time. I had my hard hat on, but this was before the fancy adjustment knobs were available on the hat band. It's July in the coastal plains of North Carolina. I was sweating so bad my hat band was slick.
Got out of the truck, leaving the door open. Bent down to hook up the hose, hat slipped off, hooked up the hose, picked up my hat and stood up fast.
I drove my head into the bottom corner of that door.
1965-ford-f600-coe-65-cab-over-modern-extended-bed-dual-rear-wheels-big-6-2-speed-rear-end~2.jpeg

Now it wasn't too painful but I knew I saw stars. When I finally got my wits, I went to wipe the sweat off my face and forehead.....wasn't sweat.
Got 5 stitches, and wrote up for not wearing my hard hat.