• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

K
111111111FunAvH5agAAF7mO_jpg-2797040.JPG
this is from a month ago, but it’s the truth. Gen X is the battle-scarred menopausal chick who simply doesn’t care anymore. Go ahead and cry, nobody cares.

It's made it to the other side....

image.jpg

Damn now it disappeared...most be rising on an oblique from low left to high right.

image.jpg

Reactions: Lawless
I can relate.
I want my tools to work. I don't want to work on my tools. If I wanted to work on tools I'd get a job at a repair shop.
My neighbor is a mechanic and I gave him a Husqvarna saw and a string trimmer because they were a pita. He says that they are still a pita.

I love watching people try starting a cold 2-stroke. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Redheeler
Athlete’s foot? 😂

768943-f7a80287207973642dd1d49e2504feef.data

Ha, ha. True story: Back in the dark ages when I was in high school some of the guys would load up and drive to Mexico for a weekend. That was the method one of them used to get rid of the little critters he brought home with him. He walked really funny for several days and soon the story of why was out to the whole school and everyone was laughing at him.

OETA, back in the day, would sign off with this film. Always enjoyed watching it.

High Flight (1941) - by John Gillespie Magee Jr.

"Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I’ve climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
of sun-split clouds, — and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of – wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov’ring there,
I’ve chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air....

Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
I’ve topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace.
Where never lark, or even eagle flew —
And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
– Put out my hand, and touched the face of God."

One of our local TV stations would sign off with this, then the National Anthem.
Another station would sign off with American Trilogy.

Reactions: Keith E. and Ichi