• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_4458.jpeg

This is what happens when you have your rental delivered instead of picking it up yourself. You would like to think that there's enough intelligence in the FauxBI to know better. If the rental companies keep hiring all these illegals they need to get gps in Spanish so this doesn't happen.

My last POS Toro got the same treatment and replaced it with a Stihl. Issue resolved.
I don’t even remember what my last POS was. I think it was a Craftsman. My Shindiawa trimmer is over 28 years old, and still fires up and runs on the fifth pull. It would start on the third pull, but the primer bulb quit working years ago. My Shidiawa edger is 26 years old, and my shindiawa blower is 24 years old. I’ve never even replaced the spark plug in them. They just start and run.

Reactions: RPN and Ltcg
Being the best scene in that movie wasn't particularly difficult.
At least it was better than the series...I started watching the first episode, when he started mounting a scope on a "precision rifle" with an adjustable wrench, I was like "nope"....