• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_4528.jpeg

Good morning everybody

Pineapple on his beans?

Sirhr
No but it stands to reason that the combined ingredients in that entrée would have a synergistic effect on methane expulsions.

One has to wonder if he let's go as needed or saves up for the experience. Either way, I wouldn't want to be around when it happens.

On the other hand, he'd be a riot at a White House dinner party with the current administration as you know who would be given the credit for any crowd pleasers.

Get one of these to impress friends and break the ice with strangers.

Suggested uses:

- Place in your suitcase. Hide the remote in your pocket. When the elevator is crowded hit the remote button a couple of times then look at the person standing next to your suit case.

- Place in the planter in an elegant restaurant next to a large table with a seated dinner party. When the waitress walks by, smash that "like" button to impress the crowd.

- Hide in the break room at the office. Stay outside of the break room and wait for lunch time.

- Hide in the restroom at work. You know what to do next.

- Use it on the Tinderella that lied about her weight.

Follow me for more tips to make people fall in love with you.

iu

I saw this in Myrtle Beach on opening night. We barely got in and were on the back row. There were two boys about 10-years-old in front of us. After the girl was ripped from the bouy, they both had their feet in the seats and countless times actually sat on the seatbacks. I didn't have the heart to tell them to sit down. I'll bet they didn't swim in the ocean the rest of the summer.