• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

771521-eaebefa8af05e12f0c12e84a940a1a18.data

My wife tracked down a copy of a book I vaguely remembered liking as a little kid as a birthday gift so I could read it to my twins. It's been out of print since 1982. That woman is too good to me sometimes.

View attachment 8154457
I told this very thing to my wife last night. I have no clue how I deserve her.
No kidding! This was one of my favorite books when I was little. I didn't know a darn thing about racism then. I thought that Sambo was a really smart kid by the way he out-witted the tigers.

I wish some nice lady would by me a book like this:)

il_570xN.1004334339_b9m1.jpg

We’re about to remodel our kitchen since the reality of “we prolly not gon build anytime reel sune” has sank in. Angie wants shelves instead of upper cabinets, similar to this. I have the lowers figured out, buying unfinished oak units. My friend Izzy does granite…..we’ll have the boujee-ist trailer on the mountain I tell you what. New LVP flooring in there and throughout. New metal roof. New stainless water heater (never want to replace that again) and other crap I’m forgetting. I will never forget that the best thing we ever did was sell our suburban life and get moved here to Appalachistan 😎 #trailerlyfe

IMG_0360.jpeg
IMG_0358.jpeg

We’re about to remodel our kitchen since the reality of “we prolly not gon build anytime reel sune” has sank in. Angie wants shelves instead of upper cabinets, similar to this. I have the lowers figured out, buying unfinished oak units. My friend Izzy does granite…..we’ll have the boujee-ist trailer on the mountain I tell you what. New LVP flooring in there and throughout. New metal roof. New stainless water heater (never want to replace that again) and other crap I’m forgetting. I will never forget that the best thing we ever did was sell our suburban life and get moved here to Appalachistan 😎 #trailerlyfe

View attachment 8154567View attachment 8154568

Love the herring bone.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI

View attachment 8154567View attachment 8154568

You start loading that thing up with granite and the mobile home isn’t going to be mobile much longer!

Love the kitchen idea.