• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

353767084_750811693506588_3393437335401032498_n.jpg
Somebody needs to place the 2-seater Land Whales pic into that meme.

Thanks,
Keith

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I've pulled more than a few AWDs from sand and mund.
The last big snow and ice storm of 2021 showed me something about AWD. I had a Jeep TJ Rubicon and with axles locked it spun and clawed up the steepest part of my driveway. My wife’s new Honda Pilot went up with zero drama. It just put the torque to the right wheel at the right time and scooted up like it wasn’t a thing. I was like 😮

The last big snow and ice storm of 2021 showed me something about AWD. I had a Jeep TJ Rubicon and with axles locked it spun and clawed up the steepest part of my driveway. My wife’s new Honda Pilot went up with zero drama. It just put the torque to the right wheel at the right time and scooted up like it wasn’t a thing. I was like 😮

Who knows. Ice, mud, sand? I remember one Subaru stuck in the mud in the middle of Eglin reservation. I came along and asked if he needed help. Told him to close his door so I could get in front of his vehicle, but he didn't think I could make it. Long story short. I pulled him out and followed him to next spot I knew he couldn't make it through. Same story.

About 20 years ago, I was in north Alabama when a snowstorm hit. I had a 4WD Tahoe at the time. I left a redlight headed up a fair grade and passed a lady in a Jeep that couldn't make it up the hill. I pulled over and asked if she had engaged the four-wheel-drive. She looked at me like I was speaking Klingon. I pointed to the button on the dash and said, "Push that." She followed me up the hill.

About 20 years ago, I was in north Alabama when a snowstorm hit. I had a 4WD Tahoe at the time. I left a redlight headed up a fair grade and passed a lady in a Jeep that couldn't make it up the hill. I pulled over and asked if she had engaged the four-wheel-drive. She looked at me like I was speaking Klingon. I pointed to the button on the dash and said, "Push that." She followed me up the hill.
I absolutely have seen stuff like this (20 years in dealership fixed ops).

I cannot tell you all but folks who come in saying their steering wheel is messed up because they didn’t know they had tilt wheel. Folks with windows inop due to not knowing there’s a child lock on the drivers door. Folks mad that their climate control blows out heat from the floor and not dash vents (when in auto).

And…yep my Tahoe is acting weird when I turn…..how long has it been doing this…..about 2 weeks…..yep it was in 4 high on pavement for 2 weeks.

Reactions: JR_77
I absolutely have seen stuff like this (20 years in dealership fixed ops).

I cannot tell you all but folks who come in saying their steering wheel is messed up because they didn’t know they had tilt wheel. Folks with windows inop due to not knowing there’s a child lock on the drivers door. Folks mad that their climate control blows out heat from the floor and not dash vents (when in auto).

And…yep my Tahoe is acting weird when I turn…..how long has it been doing this…..about 2 weeks…..yep it was in 4 high on pavement for 2 weeks.

Once heard a customer talking to one of my advisors in a rather loud voice. Advisor calls a tech who walked out with the customer. I stepped out of my office and asked, WTF? Seems the tech had just completed a repair (don't recall, but not under the hood) and the A/C no longer cooled. About that time the tech walked back in. I asked, WTF? "I showed him the A/C button."

I stopped doing pre-inspections for folks looking at used vehicles. Guy brings in a ten-year-old F-series. Tech checks it out, makes a few recommendations, but nothing glaringly wrong. Guy buys it and a month later is in my office complaining because we did not foresee the alternator would fail.