• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

356679221_10226447754558181_3174528469487716652_n.jpeg

This is my work, ambulance bay and lower helipad.
Big signs saying “AMBULANCE ONLY” where you turn into that drive.

I was not there that day, and this video and the ones from security cameras are good.

View attachment 8172195
Someplace near La Grande.
16-17 adult wild mountain goats and 9 new baby goats.

La Grande OR

Home of our dear friend @Sgt47. His widow and family still live there.

We miss you friend.

They all say that...

I have yet to see some "Oh we will kill you" hot sauce that will live up.

Closest was a sauce I bought in New Orleans c. 1992... That was really warm. In some ways, painful. Forgot what it was called, but it was early days of Habanero and it was mind-numbing.

Most of today's "You can't handle this" are pablum.

Then again, I've been abusing my taste buds for 40 years. So... may not be a great test case. But here in New England, Mashed Potatoes with pepper on them are considered spicy. So I think I can judge rectum-reaming hot. And none of this shit is it.

Sirhr

They all say that...

I have yet to see some "Oh we will kill you" hot sauce that will live up.

Closest was a sauce I bought in New Orleans c. 1992... That was really warm. In some ways, painful. Forgot what it was called, but it was early days of Habanero and it was mind-numbing.

Most of today's "You can't handle this" are pablum.

Then again, I've been abusing my taste buds for 40 years. So... may not be a great test case. But here in New England, Mashed Potatoes with pepper on them are considered spicy. So I think I can judge rectum-reaming hot. And none of this shit is it.

Sirhr
Was it "Dave's Insanity Sauce"? That stuff was pretty nuts back in the day, a little drop on the tip of a toothpick was painful.

Reactions: hino895
Was it "Dave's Insanity Sauce"? That stuff was pretty nuts back in the day, a little drop on the tip of a toothpick was painful.
The original Dave's Insanity Sauce premiered around 1993 and was one of the first sauces to be made directly from capsaicin extract, allowing it to be hotter than the hottest habanero-pepper sauces of the day. It has been rated at 180,000 Scoville units,[1] compared with 2,500 for Tabasco sauce. Part of the intrigue behind the sauce name (Insanity) was founder Dave Hirschkop’s wearing of a straitjacket at events promoting his products

Reactions: Cowpokey