• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

No... Dave's was bascially like caramel topping on ice cream.

This was seriously some voodoo shit. But back before people were really into hot sauce. In fact, it was before I was into hot sauce. Never realized the coming trend.

In 1992 my buddy "Bull" and I were in a wing eating contest live on the radio in Durham, NC. We didn't win. But we psyched out lots of the competition by chugging Texas Pete before the eating started. We didn't lose by heat. We lost because some skinny little Justified-cast-who-looked-like-Dewey Crowder could eat 75 wings at a stitting. Fucking little methhead garbage disposal. Right outside the barber shop at 54/55 intersection in Durham. Some may know where I'm talking about. We were living in driving distance of Fayettenam at the time and wing contests seemed like fun. We lost but were on the radio. So there was that.

No.... I can still picture bottle label. But wasn't Dave's Insanity Sauce. Which was actually wicked good with a lot of flavor. This was some kind of Caribbean Island sauce that was... actually insane. Unlike Dave's. Which was tasty but far from insane.

Sirhr

That is the issue with a lot of the "hot" stuff, it just does not have good flavor it is just hot.

I am not sure where I am on the scale of being able to take hot stuff, I would guess a little above average. The father in law will eat anything and say eh not hot. Anything. My uncle was the same way, had no taste buds at all. He would be standing there reach into his pocket and pull out a can of sardines, get the little key thingy, open the can and just eat them with his fingers. He also just chewed up all his meds but the soft capsule kind. Finally my aunt told me the Dr made him stop, it was to slowly go into your system and if he chewed it up it did not work like it should.

Reactions: HPIguy
0FFE875E-EF2A-478A-8F4E-4DDEAC0FBB54.jpeg

When I went to Africa, the agency gave us options for malaria meds.
1) a pill everyday, side effects: sun sensitivity
2) a pill once a week, side effects: crazy dreams

I chose option 2...hey, if I can't have booze for a month, give me a chance at some fun.
Because just what you want on a trip to Africa is sun sensitivity.

Reactions: Cowpokey