• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

image__30__png-2890856.JPG

Finally a new one landed...

Tony makes awesome videos. Some are actually pretty decent to train new guys in the shop and get older ones out of their habits. Gotta admit I’m a fan of toe clamps.
Ive watched all of ToT's videos. Recently started watching Inheritance Machining after someone recently posted one of his. Quality is great but none of the humor. Shows more of the details. Has really made me want to have machine tools at home even more than I have.

Haven't seen this one yet but should be good.

Reactions: Ichi
That much later to rise now my cffee is made and I am ready to move on....

image.jpg

With an aircraft

image.jpg

Just becoming visible as what look like a candle light left of the tower...

image.jpg

Becoming a brush fire...

image.jpg

Looks like it will rise at an angle behind the tower...

image.jpg

Nothing to see....

image.jpg

I've been to Ohio four times. Once to Columbus, once to Cincinnati, and f**king TWICE to Defiance. I was even laid over once in fikkin Toledo. 100% of the food in Ohio sucks ass. 100%.
So you didn't have any of the awesome Skyline Chili while you were in Cincinnati? That's a shame.

It would bring your level of disgust for Ohio food to a new level.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
This is about the funniest thing that I've seen. What makes you really spit out your coffee is when you have actually been in Yellowstone and watching the idiots get close to these animals.

I cannot tell you how many times I came close to giving my horn a big long blast from the safety of my vehicle to watch a PETA idiot get stomped and gored. The temptation was about as strong as being in a room full of college coeds in bikinis volunteering to do lap dances on you for free.

There was literally a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other telling me to go one way or the other. I'll probably never know if a loud blast from a horn would cause a bison to startle, stomp and gore a bunny hugger to death.

The one thing that saved those idiots was the thought of several dozen Karens descending on me and my truck to express their displeasure afterwards.

Gee I was trying to warn them. Whos them?.......ahhh you know them.

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
Sibling rivalry at it's finest! :ROFLMAO:

There was probably a store employee standing next to them with the combination.
A few months ago a lady heard a meow from a coke machine outside the door of the local Wally World. They called the fire department to rescue the cat inside the machine. They did the same thing. Got out the saws and cut up the machine. Meanwhile they had the keys for the machine in the managers office.
They don't hire the most intelligent people to sit around the firehouse and watch TikTok vids.

Reactions: Ichi

Many moons ago, I had these guys paint one of my cars. I was newly married and living in an apartment for a while. I had a 70 Torino that was in primer that was my "fun" car. The apartment complex first told me I can't have a non running car there. How anyone could not know when that thing started up is past me, headers only nothing else. I started it for them, and then made a point to "show" everyone around it indeed was running usually around 11pm at night.....you know to remove any doubt it did not run.

Then they came after me for it not being painted, I told them it was.....gray. Lost that battle so off to ole Earl I go. They are not kidding when they say includes wheels, if you mean the tires. They also painted the window wipers and the door handles, but it made the apt complex leave me alone for a while.....till they found me under it one day. Moved a little while later, and moved on to smaller/lighter cars.

Out of everything it is the only one I wish I had never sold.

So you didn't have any of the awesome Skyline Chili while you were in Cincinnati? That's a shame.

It would bring your level of disgust for Ohio food to a new level.

Now... talking shit about Skyline is too far...

Our "hole in the wall" places are the best though. We have way too many fatties here in Ohio for ALL of our food to be bad.

Ive watched all of ToT's videos. Recently started watching Inheritance Machining after someone recently posted one of his. Quality is great but none of the humor. Shows more of the details. Has really made me want to have machine tools at home even more than I have.

Haven't seen this one yet but should be good.

I enjoy the Inheritance Machining vides as well.

When he snapped the small center drill, it reminded me of all the center drills I broke when drilling small gears and flywheels for time pieces. I don't remember why we couldn't use a little oil. Then there's all the tungsten carbide drill bits I broke on a job making printed circuit boards...

Now... talking shit about Skyline is too far...

Our "hole in the wall" places are the best though. We have way too many fatties here in Ohio for ALL of our food to be bad.
“Quantity has a quality all its own…”