• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I got to work with Del Wiseman, an old school solar astronomer, when I was in HS. I recall he mentioned optics on battleships when discussing polarization.
Inexpensive 1970’s golf rangefinders are all over eBay and really useful for hunting if you don’t want to carry more batteries….

I have a big German Ww2 artillery rangefinder. Most accurate if you want to backpack a sewer pipe with you!

Sirhr

F3DA3894-E184-4530-8E9D-CDE7BD37B51C.jpeg

Inexpensive 1970’s golf rangefinders are all over eBay and really useful for hunting if you don’t want to carry more batteries….

I have a big German Ww2 artillery rangefinder. Most accurate if you want to backpack a sewer pipe with you!

Sirhr

As long as you are staying under 400 yards or so.

Reactions: Eddystone

Sirhr
Swiss used those Wild Heerburg range finders also.

You see them on EBay every now and than.

May be on to something. Don't know if this is still around.

View attachment 8224380

Thank you,
MrSmith
Didn’t the seals test some ammunition like this for shooting from the water to the decks of boats/ships to take out guards before boarding………

honestly I don’t know how they found the time between the movie contracts and book deals……

The high speed camera shots are nice, but these guys should have done a little more research on the ammo so that their ignorance wouldn't be so blatantly obvious...