• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

We didn’t know we were living the last of it

Screen-Shot-2023-08-22-at-2.55.37-PM.jpg

that is not hunting, it is waiting.
Where does it say I was hunting?
I was kicked back relaxing up in an elevated shooting platform watching a new day dawn and enjoying a good cup of coffee while waiting for the morning fog to burn off enough to shoot some reactive targets.....

Fisher? What is it?
At first I thought, a young Badger, but not colored right for being a Badger. Fisher would be my second choice…. Both are viscous critters and wouldn’t want to tangle with either…..

I think these guys had some issues with safety. Still, I agree good video.

He wasn't there.

He was working for Eastside at that time. That is his old channel with the @ eastside. The company took over his channel and he left. He has a different channel now and he is solo and doing contract climbing and other stuff. https://youtube.com/@GuiltyofTreeson?si=IuMgNhvhmFK_6rHM
Explanation of why it changed.

Have you been to one lately? Clearly not.

First off the things don't sit around long enough to get rusty, greasy and nasty yes. Second lets just say the people that visit the pick n pull type yards are not the top 1% of the population. Showing up with a box full of snap off tools is likely going to get attn you really don't want.

Harbor Freight have come a long way and work just fine. And if the mexican that can manage broken english leaves you his key to prove he will bring your wrench back, while standing there with 14 of his buddies, me giving him that wrench is an easy way to avoid conflict that I know I will loose. And if you say go strapped then I know you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

"Back in my younger days the "cheap tools" went with you to the junk yard."

This is what you said ^^^^^

Now you are talking about today's junk yards. Which by my guestimate is about 40 or so years difference.
Now if you want to say that harbor freight tools are fine. Good for you. Maybe you could take a quick click to YouTube and watch some scientific comparison tool testing. Granted, I have only removed maybe two or three parts in the last five years. (They were parts for my 03 Chevy 3500) Mostly because 1. The yard will remove the parts for you because they don't want those messicans taking their inventory without paying. 2. Because the yards don't have cars in the vintage that I have (an 85, a 77, a 66, the others are new enough to get parts from Napa and such). Mostly I call places like Desert Valley in Arizona, eBay or such for the older ones and have them shipped to me.

Fisher? What is it?

Badger. Fisher

I was trail riding in Norther Colorado near Rand one time. I see this 'creature' hanging on a tree along the trail. As I approached it just stayed there and watched me, head/helmet level, and looked at me as I rode by. I had never seen one before. It was a Fisher.

Basically just like this.

1694742695556.png

I've had my eye on a 610 a guy has been bringing to the gunshows for about a year now.
He wants too much for it, and I've got a serious lack of fundilation.
I'd give him a grand for it...not 1300.
You and me both. I have a 629 that I love, but the 610 would be that much more comfortable (re lighter) to carry. I still like my wheel guns, but pistols do have their place too.