• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

PXL_20231007_143100761.jpg

Pardon me. Do you have any Grey PuPon?

Yeah, somehow we've reached this point in soceity where women think its ok to hit men. I see women slap men all the time over jokes, pranks, being startled or scared....and nobody says shit!

I'm all for self defense, you get hit, hit back, male/female/transqueer fuckem. Its no different than her having a gun. She shoots in anger, fucking shoot back!

My sister literally stabbed me in the chest, thinking I wouldn't hit her. Got knocked the fuck out. But I did get stabbed...because like women mistakenly thinking we won't hit them in the mouth, my ignorant young ass thought that a woman wouldn't stab me for no good reason. :)

Why did she stab me? I changed the radio station she was dancing around the house to.

My sister literally stabbed me in the chest, thinking I wouldn't hit her. Got knocked the fuck out. But I did get stabbed...because like women mistakenly thinking we won't hit them in the mouth, my ignorant young ass thought that a woman wouldn't stab me for no good reason. :)

Why did she stab me? I changed the radio station she was dancing around the house to.

Family name is not “Bobbit” by any chance?

Sirhr

AI is going to make it so that unless you physically see or hear something, it can't be trusted.

According to Poe in "The System of Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether", "Believe nothing you hear and only one half of that you see."...

Reactions: MediumSpeed