• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_20231008_190441940.jpg

Interesting video. I’ve heard supersonic rounds down range but never subsonic.

WARNING: 8.6 BLK fans may want to watch this in a private room. Sudden arousal may occur.

I never watch past the first minute because I can't get into their silly faggotry.

• Haha
Reactions: Keith E.
My sister literally stabbed me in the chest, thinking I wouldn't hit her. Got knocked the fuck out. But I did get stabbed...because like women mistakenly thinking we won't hit them in the mouth, my ignorant young ass thought that a woman wouldn't stab me for no good reason. :)

Why did she stab me? I changed the radio station she was dancing around the house to.
dad to daughter,
dad - why did you stab him?
Daughter - because he said he didn't think I'd do it. And HE HIT me.
Dad - but, he said, he'd HIT you if you stabbed him.
Daughter - yea, but I didn't think he'd do it.
OIP.pD291nalpU5Ypjir2JggfAAAAA

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Islander

In Jr high I had a chick who wanted to fight me and was trying this shit in the lunch line. Unknown to her. My sister was working her way up the line . Till she was standing in line right behind Becky. So, this girl Becky was calling me a coward and poking my shoulder . Trying to get me to fight her. I had no doubt that becky would lose a fight with me .I had zero worries about the outcome of a fight with her. Other than, I would be that guy. Who beat up a chick.
My sister taps Becky on the shoulder and says , My brother won't fight you. But. I will bitch!
Becky turns and looks at my sister with fear and says . He's your brother? I'm sorry . I didn't know.
My sister tells her if you mess with him again. I will kick your ass. Now get the hell out of here.
I was laughing my ass off and Becky never said a single word to me again. For two more years of Jr high school.

None of my sisters or my brother was afraid to fight. If we had to.

Oh, you’re going straight to hell for that one. Not a worse sin since David hit up on Bathsheba, displaying or having or using or anything with the CSA Battle Flag. We’ll be seein ya, wouldn’t want to be ya.

Lots of movie and tv quotes in this post, but at least the second sentence is original :D

Oh, you’re going straight to hell for that one. Not a worse sin since David hit up on Bathsheba, displaying or having or using or anything with the CSA Battle Flag. We’ll be seein ya, wouldn’t want to be ya.

Lots of movie and tv quotes in this post, but at least the second sentence is original :D
Looks like a 1979 Lynyrd Skynyrd concert. It was okay back then.

A group of crows is called a "murder"...there are only two crows, that doesn't constitute a "group"...thus "attempted murder".

Jokes aren't funny when they have to be explained...reprimand yourself.
Bad me, bad, bad me...
How's that?
FWIW, I'm familiar with the term murder of crows, but for some reason I always reckoned that was what took place when you caught them stealing your pecans or pecking your watermelons.

Last edited: