• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Screenshot_20231010_224406_Instagram.jpg

They'll bite right through those too.
IDK about squirrels, but my parents had a pair of rabbits before I was born. More than once my dad told a story about the “ mean assed female that bit through a leather work glove.”

Reactions: mtrmn
Hipster: 0 Squirrel: 1

Had an Aunt that fed squirrels little peanut butter on white bread sandwiches. She raved how cute they were. Until one latched on her booger pickin finger. From the knuckle down teeth shredded to the bone.😳 She went from the squirrel whisperer to Sandhog …bring your 22 down here , piss on a live trap ! Luckily it wasn’t rabid cause she was to embarrassed to tell anyone what happened.

I made a mistake like that with a squirrel once, I learned a lesson that day, as I'm sure this guy did as well.

Fifty some years ago, a friend and I went squirrel hunting one afternoon after school. Coming out we ran into a guy we both knew with his hand wrapped up in a bloody tshirt. Said he had been in the woods most of the day and had killed 16 squirrels with his 16ga. The last one wasn't quite dead and did a number on his right hand. Saw him a few days later and he said it took 16 stiches.