• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_20231022_091139.jpg

Yeah, somehow we've reached this point in soceity where women think its ok to hit men. I see women slap men all the time over jokes, pranks, being startled or scared....and nobody says shit!

I'm all for self defense, you get hit, hit back, male/female/transqueer fuckem. Its no different than her having a gun. She shoots in anger, fucking shoot back!
I'm 73 y.o. and have only hit ONE woman in my life......
Working derricks on a drilling rig outta Pecos TX in "74 and we had a floorhand named "Jackie".

She was +/- 6' & 200lbs. and chewed "Days Work" chewing tobacco. She could hold her own on the rig, but didn't know which end of the cue stick one should apply chalk.
On the way in from working daylights, we stopped for a beer at a little beer joint just out of town and a pool game ensued that I won. She got pissed 'cuz I laughed at her and slapped me, saying "You ain't laughing now".

Well, a good right hook turned her lights out for the moment and I said "That's right and you're not either". She didn't come to work the next day and got a job on another rig. I STILL don't feel bad about that!

Working derricks on a drilling rig outta Pecos TX in "74 and we had a floorhand named "Jackie".

She was +/- 6' & 200lbs. and chewed "Days Work" chewing tobacco. She could hold her own on the rig, but didn't know which end of the cue stick one should apply chalk.
On the way in from working daylights, we stopped for a beer at a little beer joint just out of town and a pool game ensued that I won. She got pissed 'cuz I laughed at her and slapped me, saying "You ain't laughing now".

Well, a good right hook turned her lights out for the moment and I said "That's right and you're not either". She didn't come to work the next day and got a job on another rig. I STILL don't feel bad about that!
Are you assuming the gender of that roughneck?

Sirhr

I remember hydrogen peroxide followed by a dab of Mercurochrome. I didn't think is was as bad as Tincture of Merthiolate, that got my attention
The only trouble was the mercury….

No telling how much my mama used on us.

I used to know a decent looking but hillbilly to the max girl technician who dipped and cussed like a sailor. I was always really confused around her 😵‍💫

Most Fram filters are decent but yes, the cheapest ones are absolute garbage. Fram Ultra has the best filtration on the market

Edit: But honestly, if you change your oil every 3k miles on the dot and zero extra miles it’s ok to use the cheapest shit you can find. Disclaimer: I’m absolutely not advocating for this though. I use a Fram Ultra, really good oil, & some additives so I’m doing the exact opposite of that
I have been running 20k mile oil change intervals with Walmart synthetic oil and fram 20k mile filters. I started at 190k and now I am at 270K. Those extra 21 oil changes are more than what an engine would cost me.

A very important point to consider

View attachment 8241491
I read to kids so much I had to look at it for a minute to realize its upside-down. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was thinking the wrong definition of hit.

I went and got the lotion for nothing.

This Forum didn’t deliver.

I have been running 20k mile oil change intervals with Walmart synthetic oil and fram 20k mile filters. I started at 190k and now I am at 270K. Those extra 21 oil changes are more than what an engine would cost me.
Nice. Do you send oil samples anywhere to be analyzed?

Spent they day fighting my Miele again…….keeping the twenty year old machine running because fams thinks adding one more article of clothes will be good than slamming door with shit caught in the gasket tearing the gasket…….

A0CAA1E6-E619-4AF5-A3F6-44E0C84208B4.jpeg

Rewarded with saving some money and a cool moon rise….

58BAE40E-90EC-423A-A57E-3ED84828AC26.jpeg

Now meat…..

ADE3DC45-FBEC-4200-B24C-9344D05B6B1D.jpeg

Soon Michters.

Cloud cover moving in we will drop 30 degrees from today to tomorrow with a steady rain.

image.jpg

Reactions: Lawless
diving boo boo cure: if you have encountered fire coal,it gets your attention. find or keep in boat's live well a live cowrie. they will be slimey rub that over the fired up area . neutralizes the burn right away.
also,vaseline petroleum jelly for cuts scrapes etc. "your 1st aid kit in a jar"-old commercial jingle. not on punctures,nor any other ointment. it will hold anerobes in. used neosporin powder years ago for those. haven't seen it in > 40.

Reactions: Lawless
20231022_113840.jpg

Spent a few days on the eastern Sierras. Ghost town of Bodie, Tioga pass (Yosemite), Yosemite Village, Lake Crowley (Columns) Convict Lake, Mammoth Lake, June Lake. Mono Lake (tufas formations). Most enjoyable was Tioga Pass area, less crowded. We plan to return and do some hiking.

View attachment 8259524
Spent a few days on the eastern Sierras. Ghost town of Bodie, Tioga pass (Yosemite), Yosemite Village, Lake Crowley (Columns) Convict Lake, Mammoth Lake, June Lake. Mono Lake (tufas formations). Most enjoyable was Tioga Pass area, less crowded. We plan to return and do some hiking.
If you dont mind a “guided” trip, look at Frontier Packing At June/Silver Lakes. Our Ride was great.
IMG_3830.jpeg