• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

98877497-F3C9-4024-B789-9B52B3A2BD3F.jpeg

To this day, I refer to Steppenwolf as a single person.

Still makes my dad nuts.

Then he sees my grin.
🤣🤣🤣

When he decided around ‘94 we could listen to non gospel music, that it wasnt the devil gonna lure us to a satanic cult, he enjoyed it as much as we did (church we attended discouraged it. Hearing Cardy B these days, I get it).
He listened in the 60’s and 70’s and loved the great music being put out at the time.
So we got a lot of classic rock along with Irish fiddle tunes, bluegrass, and gospel.

To this day, I refer to Steppenwolf as a single person.

Still makes my dad nuts.

Then he sees my grin.
🤣🤣🤣

When he decided around ‘94 we could listen to non gospel music, that it wasnt the devil gonna lure us to a satanic cult, he enjoyed it as much as we did (church we attended discouraged it. Hearing Cardy B these days, I get it).
He listened in the 60’s and 70’s and loved the great music being put out at the time.
So we got a lot of classic rock along with Irish fiddle tunes, bluegrass, and gospel.

Always wanted Steppenwolf and Lynyrd Skynyrd to team up for a duo.

Reactions: jungle45
That’s not a hydrant, that’s a hose Bibb.

Not that it isn’t awesomeness esp with the ankle biter helping.

But it’s not a hydrant! ;-)

Sirhr
It’s a Piss Fir Willie (USFS) 3/4” hydrant. At least the plans that I was looking at when we built the Fire Station read. To go along with the 2-1/2” Dry Barrel and the standard Municipal Dry Barrel Hydrant we also installed.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Up here, hydrant is at least 4”.

View attachment 8260059

Hose Bibb is for attaching a garden hose.

But, hey, won’t argue! If that ‘s a hydrant in your AO… it’s a hydrant.

Bless your heart!

Sirhr
Considering that the plans I was working from had federal purchasing ID#s on it, who knows who decided to call it a hydrant vs hose bib.

Thinking about it a bit, the hydrant part may be because of the linkage going down to the buried valve to create a “dry barrel” hose bib.🤷🏼

I deal with regional names constantly, so I’m not worried.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic

When I saw this I thought it was a joke. Then I decided to search for the story. It's true! Now if we could only get the English version sold here!

Question for the hide; how much trouble would someone get into if he placed free copies of these books at women's shelters and gynecologists' offices? Asking for a friend.