• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

FB_IMG_1701040053982.jpg

I care less about the Hispanic illegals than the muzzies. The wets mostly just want to work. The muzzies want Sharia Law. That shit needs removed like a cancer.
"The wets just want to work" bwaaaahahaha.
You need to check what those illegals are doing to your community schools, medical systems and other financial burdens.

You can still be a redneck. We don't embarrass easy. :)

Thank you,
MrSmith
Jeff Foxworthy defines a redneck as anybody, regardless of where they are from or currently live, that personifies a "Glorious lack of sophistication". That definitely includes me, in addition to the fact that instructions to the home I'm building includes the phrase "turn off the paved road". I'm proud of that.

I agree the Trump years were the best in a long time. I wish he could be reelected. If he was running against Biden, he may very well be. Biden is that bad. But he won't be. As soon as Trump is the nominee, Biden is gone and a younger Democrat takes his place and wins. That will be very very bad for the country.
This is true....and regardless of who the nominee is, they won't win. I said in this thread or maybe Portajohn clise to a year ago that Newscum will be the next tyrant at the podium. It's already decided. Regardless of what he says....trips to China and washing the shit covered streets of the gay Bay for world leaders isn't what Governors do.....unless they have aspirations. So......run Trump. Stir the pot....at least it'll be entertaining. Unlike several members here, I have no illusion that any of this mess can be fixed within the system.

He attack every Republican that doesn't blindly support him
He pushes obvious lies in an attempt to stay / get back into power.
He exadurates his wealth, height, intelligence, golf scores, understanding of global economic, etc. Then ignores actual experts and creates detrimental policies like a tax break without spending cuts that adds to the national dept.
When the idiots that blindly believed his BS gets in legal trouble he throws them under the bus to try to save himself.
He treats us like idiots, then attacks - and I mean literally because he knows his rhetoric motivates nut jobs to violence - anyone who challenges him.
He cheats on his wives, lies to and attacks family, business partners, allies, supporters and is a shit sore loser!
Seriously how can you support someone who has demonstrated they think they know everything, shows no loyalty to anyone and is a moral poster child against church values.
Why not just admit you're a pathetic lefty who can't run your life w/o government handouts and trust a stranger in DC making decisions about your life more than trying to run it yourself?

He attack every Republican that doesn't blindly support him
He pushes obvious lies in an attempt to stay / get back into power.
He exadurates his wealth, height, intelligence, golf scores, understanding of global economic, etc. Then ignores actual experts and creates detrimental policies like a tax break without spending cuts that adds to the national dept.
When the idiots that blindly believed his BS gets in legal trouble he throws them under the bus to try to save himself.
He treats us like idiots, then attacks - and I mean literally because he knows his rhetoric motivates nut jobs to violence - anyone who challenges him.
He cheats on his wives, lies to and attacks family, business partners, allies, supporters and is a shit sore loser!
Seriously how can you support someone who has demonstrated they think they know everything, shows no loyalty to anyone and is a moral poster child against church values.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old Man Is probably the editor of this paper

He's about as far left as you can go

The old Santa Fe Engines were beautiful and there was a certain mystique about the line. Too bad this was all lost in the acquisition by BN.
Most of the good looking locomotives were lost when passenger rail was all put under Amtrak. The RR didn't want the hassles of passenger rail any more. Freight rail was more lucrative.

While we are on the subject of railroads... This is a long video but interesting if anyone wants to know the true story of the "Wreck of Old 97."

Reactions: cas6969