• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

List 10 things of harm he does.

R
Runs his mouth to his and everyone's detriment.
Fires good people around him on childish whims.

Thats two, wash, rinse, repeat 5 times. ;)

R

MEAN TWEETS....

Dude... mean Tweets! He triggers people by Mean Tweets! They get all deranged when Mean Tweets come over their Twitter. Well, now X. Since their little lefty playpen is now owned by someone meaner. Who has them more deranged.

Nothing else matters. World is in chaos. We are in major inflation. Job market sucks. Things are burning. Our borders are open. There is talk of nuclear war.

But no more mean Tweets. It's all that matters to the Trump-deranged.

Sirhr

Runs his mouth to his and everyone's detriment.
Fires good people around him on childish whims.

Thats two, wash, rinse, repeat 5 times. ;)
No fan of the guy due to the second point you mention…..hires pieces of shit and fires them only after they have done devastating damage.

Otherwise I like the truths he speaks even if he has planted the poison pill to see they are never achieved or will sunset.

Out of all the pieces of shit in the bowl right now his turdself is floating on top though.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
1701015791523.jpeg

R
He attack every Republican that doesn't blindly support him
He pushes obvious lies in an attempt to stay / get back into power.
He exadurates his wealth, height, intelligence, golf scores, understanding of global economic, etc. Then ignores actual experts and creates detrimental policies like a tax break without spending cuts that adds to the national dept.
When the idiots that blindly believed his BS gets in legal trouble he throws them under the bus to try to save himself.
He treats us like idiots, then attacks - and I mean literally because he knows his rhetoric motivates nut jobs to violence - anyone who challenges him.
He cheats on his wives, lies to and attacks family, business partners, allies, supporters and is a shit sore loser!
Seriously how can you support someone who has demonstrated they think they know everything, shows no loyalty to anyone and is a moral poster child against church values.

Last edited:
He exadurates his wealth, height, intelligence, golf scores, understanding of global economic, etc. Then ignores actual experts and creates detrimental policies like a tax break without spending cuts that adds to the national dept.
When the idiots that blindly believed his BS gets in legal trouble he throws them under the bus to try to save himself.
He treats us like idiots, then attacks - and I mean literally because he knows his rhetoric motivates nut jobs to violence - anyone who challenges him.
He cheats on his wives, lies to and attacks family, business partners, allies, supporters and is a shit sore loser!
Seriously how can you support someone who has demonstrated they think they know everything, shows no loyalty to anyone and is a moral poster child against church values.
Hes a narcissist. We all know that. Did this do harm to you?

Which one of those affected policy and governing? Which one of those affected our life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness? Which one of those personally affected your income, your safety, your daily used infrastructure, and/or the laws governing your life?

Was our country better or worse under Trump? Be honest.

How did Trump being an asshole "harm" you/us was the question. List them.

Heres an example:
Biden made a hasty withdrawl from Afghanistan to project the end of operations, as a result 13 service members died and millions of dollars of us military equipment was left behind for the Taliban to use against their people. This undermined 20 years of military operations, essentially making all service members who died there, being for nothing.

Last edited:
Trump loses as many votes as he brings. He will lose again. We need a candidate that dosnt do as much harm as good.
And who would that be?? Say what you will.....my life was better under his administration than any time in the last 3 or 4 cycles at least. Many have different opinions but tell me who is better??

1. Republicans are just dishonest democrats.

2. The election was stolen dipshit. It’s like gender. They can tell you there are 50 but there are only two. Stop pushing the lies.

3. Do you support Dick Blumenthal? Joe Biden is truthful about his life? I would have more respect for you if you hated all of them equally.

4. His tariffs were having an effect and creating homegrown bidness. Maybe you prefer policies like Obamacare.

5. Maybe you will vote for Chris Christie who saw his aid go to prison for his fucking with commuters to make a political point. Maybe you like Mitt Romney with his kid sucking blood on the board of Burisma. Trumps an idiot because his posse has no loyalty and he can’t judge character.

6. Show us on the Dolly where Trump touched you?

7. The rest of your shit is delusional in the post Epstein age. Get honest and at least promote the rebuilding from scratch if these are your points of contention.

Let me guess you are a Mike Pence supporter…..

1. Republicans are just dishonest democrats.

2. The election was stolen dipshit. It’s like gender. They can tell you there are 50 but there are only two. Stop pushing the lies.

3. Do you support Dick Blumenthal? Joe Biden is truthful about his life? I would have more respect for you if you hated all of them equally.

4. His tariffs were having an effect and creating homegrown bidness. Maybe you prefer policies like Obamacare.

5. Maybe you will vote for Chris Christie who saw his aid go to prison for his fucking with commuters to make a political point. Maybe you like Mitt Romney with his kid sucking blood on the board of Burisma. Trumps an idiot because his posse has no loyalty and he can’t judge character.

6. Show us on the Dolly where Trump touched you?

7. The rest of your shot is delusional in the post Epstein age. Get honest and at least promote the rebuilding from scratch if these are your points of contention.

Let me guess you are a Mike Oencr supporter…..

Pence's "Willie Horton" moment. And, as it should be for that Piece of Shit.

I am not alone in my views, and has been correctly pointed out, this is not the thread for CNN talking points. It is also not the place for blindly pushing Trump all day every day. You can't expect to push what you know are controversial topics non-stop and not have anyone push back. Stop pushing propaganda and I'll stop responding to the 1 in 100 I push back on.

Reactions: Genesis1984
Now do the average offering the repukes have offered up for the last 4 decades.
Most if not all of your talking points have been fed to you via the media.

Also give me the state of the economy and potential return of business that did/were returning to the US.
You clearly are a sold old school republican that buys their bullshit line of rhetoric to a T.

R

And who would that be?? Say what you will.....my life was better under his administration than any time in the last 3 or 4 cycles at least. Many have different opinions but tell me who is better??
I agree the Trump years were the best in a long time. I wish he could be reelected. If he was running against Biden, he may very well be. Biden is that bad. But he won't be. As soon as Trump is the nominee, Biden is gone and a younger Democrat takes his place and wins. That will be very very bad for the country.

Or maybe you're a multigenerational Oregonian family who happen to own five sections of Timberland in the central Oregon coast range that includes a mile of riverfront property.

You can still be a redneck. We don't embarrass easy. :)

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: Lawless

I do admit... I love me that Greek Pizza! Nothing better than really thick greasy mozza and Balklava for dessert... is the best Pizza. Worcester, Mass and environs has the best Greek Pizza. @pmclaine will know what I am talking about. Unless he preferes NY or Chicago Pizza. (Which are awesome, too!)

And (here it comes)... I DO like pineapple on a pizza once in a while. Esp. with lots of pepper flakes. But you know what I like better? Fucking with @SONIC SAAMI for his un-prodded admission about pineapple on Pizza. So, dude... know that all my pineapple jibes are in fun and respect. I will share a pineapple pizza with you (in Worcester, Ma) any time! Oh and you're buying.

Cheers,

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
I am not alone in my views, and has been correctly pointed out, this is not the thread for CNN talking points. It is also not the place for blindly pushing Trump all day every day. You can't expect to push what you know are controversial topics non-stop and not have anyone push back. Stop pushing propaganda and I'll stop responding to the 1 in 100 I push back on.

I bet when you go to a bar your standard line is “Can I push in your stool?”

I agree the Trump years were the best in a long time. I wish he could be reelected. If he was running against Biden, he may very well be. Biden is that bad. But he won't be. As soon as Trump is the nominee, Biden is gone and a younger Democrat takes his place and wins. That will be very very bad for the country.
They can run a jellyfish, done that, and it won’t matter.

People just don’t vote hard enough. Color that fucken circle like you mean it.

You can still be a redneck. We don't embarrass easy. :)

Thank you,
MrSmith
Redneck is a badge of honor around here.

Of course, being a Vermontistanian... we don't have Rednecks. Sun doesn't get bright enough. We have woodchucks.

And I am the uber-ultra-majordomo Woodchuck. Even class 'Chuck... class of '84. I can share pictures.

Rednecks rule. Whether they are Yorkshiremen, Woodchucks, Muskrats, Slackjawed Yokels, Texans, Bog Irish, Scots (a whole race of hillbillies... literally), or the entire population of Bugtussle, Tn.

"Most folks'll never lose a toe... then again some Folks'll... Cletus the Slackjawed Yokel.... " -- Short lived TV Series. "Hey Maw... Get down offa that roof!"

Sirhr

Reactions: timesublime

You just described every career politician drawing breath. Which one is your pick?

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher