• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_3286.jpeg

Why?????? That’s an old late 70’s international transtar II cabover. Must have some massive cab lift cylinders to access the motor. Where are the doors to get into it?? Looks cool, but that’s about it. Just my 2 cent……

Why?????? That’s an old late 70’s international transtar II cabover. Must have some massive cab lift cylinders to access the motor. Where are the doors to get into it?? Looks cool, but that’s about it. Just my 2 cent……
Because photoshop.

View attachment 8275607
View attachment 8275608
View attachment 8275609
View attachment 8275610
View attachment 8275611
View attachment 8275612
Today on half dead Dodge we drive over two High Cascade mountain passes.
Willamette Pass and the Santiam Pass.
We also drive through the towns of Oak Ridge, Eugene, Albany, Lebanon, Sweet Home, Sisters, and Bend.
I know that route intimately. The Fricken VA used to send me from Lakeview to Eugene or Roseburg or even Portland. Later, before. we moved to Texas, we (my bride and I) were volunteer docents in the club car on the Amtrak from K Falls to Eugene. We narrated the early morning train for interested people, regarding the types of trees, plants, geology, and history of the region. One of the towns we passed through had a guy in a Big Foot suit that would sometimes appear, and wave at the folks. Saw lots of Elk, and deer, and gave a prize to the rider that counted the correct number of tunnels (in the low 20's). The dining car fed us lunch, and we sat around eugene (went shopping, and caught the evening train home. ONce they caught a guy smoking inthe toilet, and called the entire crew, to that car, and dumped him off in Oak Ridge. Had a cop car waiting for him and everything. Federal offense, I guess. It was a great experience.

I know that route intimately. The Fricken VA used to send me from Lakeview to Eugene or Roseburg or even Portland. Later, before. we moved to Texas, we (my bride and I) were volunteer docents in the club car on the Amtrak from K Falls to Eugene. We narrated the early morning train for interested people, regarding the types of trees, plants, geology, and history of the region. One of the towns we passed through had a guy in a Big Foot suit that would sometimes appear, and wave at the folks. Saw lots of Elk, and deer, and gave a prize to the rider that counted the correct number of tunnels (in the low 20's). The dining car fed us lunch, and we sat around eugene (went shopping, and caught the evening train home. ONce they caught a guy smoking inthe toilet, and called the entire crew, to that car, and dumped him off in Oak Ridge. Had a cop car waiting for him and everything. Federal offense, I guess. It was a great experience.
That’s a cool story brother.
When you took that trip to Alaska in the 60s, do you recall what vehicle your father used?

Last edited:
Knew a scout leader who had titanium tent pegs. He worked at a crematorium and they were spinal rods left behind afterwards. 😵‍💫
Boy Scout Troop leader who was an X-ray tech, used to take home the long spike (Trochar) from Chest Tubes, and Scope Surgeries, to use as tent pegs in sandy soil. Surgery nurses would autoclave them for him. He was a legend.

Reactions: Modoc
I am back. About 20 lbs lighter. I guess that's the weight of my left leg.

I am now a one legged man. Had to have the left leg amputated due to circulation issues.

Got home a few weeks ago, but couldn't get to the computer. My son finally moved it to the first floor. I hope to be back on the forum, but I have a lot a therapy and doctor visits. Talk to everyone soon.

Sorry to hear about the leg. We'd rather see you lose a leg than to lose you altogether. Always enjoy reading your posts.

If you decide to go to a halloween party next year as a pirate complete with a peg leg, my personal advice would be to leave out the parrot.

They can be like pigeons when it comes to decorating statues and pirates.