• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

qDz12RM.jpeg

That's the fricken ocean.
🤣🤣. Since I avoid the coast like the plague most of the time, “My Bad”! 🤣🤣

It really sux when your asthma keeps you away from some awesome places. I do well in low humidity/high desert, but am constantly pulling the inhaler when I’m on the coast/high humidity.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
🤣🤣. Since I avoid the coast like the plague most of the time, “My Bad”! 🤣🤣

It really sux when your asthma keeps you away from some awesome places. I do well in low humidity/high desert, but am constantly pulling the inhaler when I’m on the coast/high humidity.
I should make another trip out to Abert Lake.
That part of the 395 is a nice drive and the alkali lake industrial hazardous site is a nice added attraction.

Reactions: Modoc
Why?????? That’s an old late 70’s international transtar II cabover. Must have some massive cab lift cylinders to access the motor. Where are the doors to get into it?? Looks cool, but that’s about it. Just my 2 cent……
probably AI and not real

Sorry to hear about the leg. We'd rather see you lose a leg than to lose you altogether. Always enjoy reading your posts.

If you decide to go to a halloween party next year as a pirate complete with a peg leg, my personal advice would be to leave out the parrot.

They can be like pigeons when it comes to decorating statues and pirates.
Does bender fuck parrots too?

That’s a cool story brother.
When you took that trip to Alaska in the 60s, do you recall what vehicle your father used?
I do: 55 Buick Special 2 door. He added a roof rack, and made a small mirror in a wooden frame that he affixed to the hood ornament. Worked perfectly to keep an eye on the load. Three young kids, and a baby (my youngest bro was born just before he transferred from Edwards to Elmendorf) . One other modification, he put a rubber mat on the gas tank, and under the straps. It ripped off within 100 miles. Back then it was a dirt road, until we got to Tok Junction. I'll have to dig out the photos, from our family album. It was amazing. Couple of days we didn't see another car all day. Saw quite a few log trucks, and semi's. I was 11, or 12. Quite an adventure.

I do: 55 Buick Special 2 door. He added a roof rack, and made a small mirror in a wooden frame that he affixed to the hood ornament. Worked perfectly to keep an eye on the load. Three young kids, and a baby (my youngest bro was born just before he transferred from Edwards to Elmendorf) . One other modification, he put a rubber mat on the gas tank, and under the straps. It ripped off within 100 miles. Back then it was a dirt road, until we got to Tok Junction. I'll have to dig out the photos, from our family album. It was amazing. Couple of days we didn't see another car all day. Saw quite a few log trucks, and semi's. I was 11, or 12. Quite an adventure.
You sir have lived some interesting adventures.
Did you guys just kind of camp out along the road maybe in a tent?
What was it that prompted your father to take his entire family with him to Alaska?
It’s amazing what our fathers were able to accomplish. They were true men of ingenuity.

I should make another trip out to Abert Lake.
That part of the 395 is a nice drive and the alkali lake industrial hazardous site is a nice added attraction.
No biggie. I was taking my grandsons around that curvy part of the highway that follows the shore of Abert Lake, and telling them about how rare the Bighorn Sheep are, when I rounded a really tight, 25 mph corner, and about 50 of them were standing in the road. I slammed on the brakes, and ground to a halt, the sheep just moseyed off, giving the kids a great look. Just past there as you climb the pass, there is a road that cuts south and goes to the Sunstone digs. You can also go by paved road by way of 140, to Adel then north to Plush, and beyond. Lots of arrowheads in that area of the lake. Lakeview built a hang glider take off point up on top of Abert Ridge (among others). We used to hire out to chase the cross-country guys, and pick them up. Had to know the region, especially when one wanted to head for French Glen from Goose Lake! Crossing Oreana is no laughing matter. We picked on guy up north of Hart Mountain in the middle of nowhere. He had a ham radioand gave us an approximate lat/long (He hadn't landed yet, and we were down by Plush). GPS took us there but it was evening before we got there. Took us until 3:30 AM to finally get to a highway and drive back to Lakeview. Guy's name was Huber. He has videos on youtube, under High Huber.

For those of you that are Hank Williams and Mac Wiseman fans:

Here's the song "Six More Miles" that Mac refers to in the interview:

Reactions: BLEE
My wife and I went up the Alcan in 2011 towing a 40 foot 5th wheel. No problems at all until we got to Destruction Bay. From there to Beaver Creek was an absolute nightmare. We saw 45' class A motor coaches get airborne hitting frost heaves as highway speed. 2 of them ended up with broken axles..... should have slowed down a tad......

My wife and I went up the Alcan in 2011 towing a 40 foot 5th wheel. No problems at all until we got to Destruction Bay. From there to Beaver Creek was an absolute nightmare. We saw 45' class A motor coaches get airborne hitting frost heaves as highway speed. 2 of them ended up with broken axles..... should have slowed down a tad......
I've never broken anything from going too slow. I've broken a lot of stuff because I was going too fast.

Reactions: BLEE and Jscb1b
I have no idea if this will post correctly due to it being a SpewTube "short".

You guys think you were pissed at the military before....well....got news for ya.
(if it doesn't insert the vid, follow the link)

• Haha
Reactions: Lawless