• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Image 6.jpeg

Image 5.jpeg

Looks like a giganta cable pulley.

Something used in forestry to rock quarrying?

After I 4F'd and didnt get drafted in 68 I ran into a bunch of stoners and ended up in a little town in upstate New York, New Paltz. Most of my buddies were Jewish kids from the city who were well connected. At least one of their fathers was a fence for the mob. They used to get weed direct form the barges and ships that brought it into NY harbor. If you knew who to pay off you could do or get anything you wanted. We got the real Panama Red (@armorpl8chikn ), Acapulco Gold, Thai Stick, and some black stuff from Africa called Chiva which I believe is a slang term for heroin. It was that strong it would make you comatose for hours, LOL. The kids today have no idea about what real weed is, even the best pales in comparison.

Besides the legal issue, that the other reason I dont bother with it anymore. Ive looked but cant find any photos. That crap in your photo is what we called 'Mexican Dirt Weed'. If you smoked enough of it it would give you a splitting head ache, but not much more.

New Paltz was an interesting little town. You could go into he Shawangunk Mts and find old WWII radio transmitter antennae German sympathizers used to broad cast info. Beautiful area and good times.

Last edited: