• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Chickens are galliforms along with; turkeys, quail, and other land fowl. Raptors are birds of prey, and common raptors include; eagles, falcons, and hawks.
1701883047605.gif

You can see the men are much quicker physically and see the angles long before the women do. A coworker's son played against the US Women's team a few years ago as a junior player. He said told me he held back after the first couple of minutes. They blew the ladies out.

• Haha
Reactions: Keith E. and klf
My wife and I were just talking about these....the most comfortable bed we ever slept on (contrary to popular belief....terrible for sex ). Now in our mid 60's we are sounding like old people "I just couldn't get a wink of sleep last nite" on these new plush-top mattresses. Can't find anyone that sells water beds anymore, around here anyway.
Ahhh, to be young again. And have enough energy to try #$%&king your brains out on a waterbed!

My wife and I were just talking about these....the most comfortable bed we ever slept on (contrary to popular belief....terrible for sex ). Now in our mid 60's we are sounding like old people "I just couldn't get a wink of sleep last nite" on these new plush-top mattresses. Can't find anyone that sells water beds anymore, around here anyway.
Ahhh, to be young again. And have enough energy to try #$%&king your brains out on a waterbed!
Well, you obviously never stripped the sheets and slathered that thing with baby oil! Ah, memories..😁

Grew up in tobacco country. Age 6-7 removed cured tobacco from the sticks. Penny a stick. Age 8 to 11 or so drove the tractor that pulled the cart. $5 per day. Age 12 and up cropped. 10 per day up to 20 as years went by. 16 or so(younger if you were a strapping fellow) hanging in the pack house. $20 per day and you earned every dime.
Same here. I never saw any of the money but....... my sister and I always had new school shoes, a coat and whatever else we needed when school started. I would do it over a thousand times

Seeing the high line pictures reminded me of an event years ago. A High School classmate was guiding for Elk in SW Oregon and the client got one down in the bottom of a deep canyon near a logging operation. They drug the bull to the lower landing and made a deal with the crew to yard it up to the upper landing by the road. I can just picture the yarder operator’s expression when the next pull is an elk instead of a saw log. He said that it was worth every penny they spent. 😂

Seeing the high line pictures reminded me of an event years ago. A High School classmate was guiding for Elk in SW Oregon and the client got one down in the bottom of a deep canyon near a logging operation. They drug the bull to the lower landing and made a deal with the crew to yard it up to the upper landing by the road. I can just picture the yarder operator’s expression when the next pull is an elk instead of a saw log. He said that it was worth every penny they spent. 😂
Shit you not, we skidded a bear for some hunters