• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1586936667712.jpeg

Head still pounding, never had a 3 day killer headache before.

Chest is less tight, still coughing. Woke up shivering about 2:30 this morning. Now I’m hot LOL.

My joints man, knees, hips and elbows....excruciating. I have a friend from Asheville that had it last month and he told me about the joint/bone pain. Weird, maybe has to do with bone marrow making white cells.

Trying to choke down a bottle of Gatorade this morning, can’t get dehydrated and end up in the hospital.

You guys have really made my day with all the prayer and comments. Thank you.

Chest is less tight, still coughing. Woke up shivering about 2:30 this morning. Now I’m hot LOL.

My joints man, knees, hips and elbows....excruciating. I have a friend from Asheville that had it last month and he told me about the joint/bone pain. Weird, maybe has to do with bone marrow making white cells.

Trying to choke down a bottle of Gatorade this morning, can’t get dehydrated and end up in the hospital.

Positive thoughts and prayers with you, good sir.

A while back I started making home made beef bone broth and drinking it, kind of like you might with hot medicinal tea. Tastes so much better though. It can do wonders to alleviate and prevent many of these kinds of symptoms.

Take care, and glad to hear your family is on the mend!

Reactions: Lawless
I don't care what some say, prayers do work. Glad to hear the little man is doing better. I hope the rest of the family starts to feel better very soon.

Happy Easter!

yes they do!

Lawless, Did you get bitten by a tick? Sounds like Lyme disease.

No, my daughter was exposed to C19 at her job, she’s a CNA, and didnt know it. My wife and I were exposed as a result.

Lawless: Any idea got you got it?

I was tested yesterday, they say they’ll call when results are in.

Fever has broke, I sweated buckets all morning. Still feel like I’ve been run over but better is better.

Prayers sent for you and your family!

Reactions: Lawless