• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

As long as we are doing photos
From the north shore on Long Island on a grey miserable day

FD07197E-986B-40CE-9A53-B198C3FD060D.jpeg

As long as we are doing photos
From the north shore on Long Island on a grey miserable day

View attachment 7297170
I remember doing highway construction in Alaska and the place where we stored our equipment had a tree that the bald eagles that had feasted at nearby fish processing plant rested.
Every morning was spooky as those big bastards looked at you like you owed them money.

Lawless, amazing collection of Day Lilies. I'd be doing some digging and seed saving before I left them behind.
yeah, we have a lot of varieties. Daylilies and roses are my favorite. I planted 50 Stella gold daylily bulbs last year to fill in some areas and they are growing like mad this year.

We have a few bald eagles on the river close by here, I have been kayaking and had one dive down and get a river robin.

We have at least one at our home in the mountains.

If that’s your shot it’s beautiful, mind sharing body, lens, and such (film type if old schooln’ ?)....maybe a small story how the shot came to be. Tks ?
Why wouldn't that be my shot? Nikon D5600 300mm lens. The bird landed in this tree, and I saw it from the road. I pulled into the first parking lot I could find and walked along the road, till I had this angle. Even with the 300 this photo is still cropped quite a bit. Lots of Lightroom work too the light was just awful that day. Her's the uncropped version, and the view from the parking lot.
8-0499.jpg
11a-0515.jpg