• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

PXL_20231231_205134241.jpg

PXL_20231224_134351523.jpg

Looks much better without the running boards.

I just got, via UPS, a pair of 2.5" inlet/outlet Cherry Bombs from Summit Racing.

They cost about $29 each. Plus some shipping.

I seem to remember that back in about 1982... a pair of Cherry Bombs cost about $50. Which was real money back then. But, hell, Cherry bombs!!

We're about to find out who is a boomer and who is an X-er or some kind of Gen Blue-hair type.

Because if you don't know what a Cherry Bomb was.... you should be driving a hybrid.

Sirhr
Owe heck yeah, my first car was a 68 Chevelle, every once in a while I’d run open headers for a good time

Loud cars, loud music and guns has made me near deaf 🤣

I just got, via UPS, a pair of 2.5" inlet/outlet Cherry Bombs from Summit Racing.

They cost about $29 each. Plus some shipping.

I seem to remember that back in about 1982... a pair of Cherry Bombs cost about $50. Which was real money back then. But, hell, Cherry bombs!!

We're about to find out who is a boomer and who is an X-er or some kind of Gen Blue-hair type.

Because if you don't know what a Cherry Bomb was.... you should be driving a hybrid.

Sirhr
Glass packs.
I was so pleased when I looked under the Dodge and saw that the original owner had a set of installed glass packs.
A Thunder Header on an old Evo powered Dyna Glide.

Actually, I preferred the straight through chevy truck mufflers with short turn downs....(Tim Allen voice) ...ohh ...ohh ...ohh

Glass packs.
I was so pleased when I looked under the Dodge and saw that the original owner had a set of installed glass packs.
A Thunder Header on an old Evo powered Dyna Glide.
My shovel flame-glide 1980 FXWG with straight pipes sets off car alarms....

Don't ride it much. But it offends Karens at a level of epic that's hard to describe!

Sirhr

My shovel flame-glide 1980 FXWG with straight pipes sets off car alarms....

Don't ride it much. But it offends Karens at a level of epic that's hard to describe!

Sirhr
The first rule was always to take a couple of aspirin before a long ride.
Bikes were fun and good but nothing was better than a well tuned Don Little prepped open header with 34 inch long 3 inch diameter collectors on 340 4 speed H code Dodge Dart. That car would on a cold start pulling it off the trailer and the ACK ACK sound it made while cruising it through the pits made everybody's head turn.

Last edited:
Finally manged to score some factory ammo for my Smith and Wesson M-frame. Stuff is damn near impossible to get.

IMG_8145.jpeg

The entire Internet: “You mean your N-Frame because there is no such thing as an M-frame and how hard is it to find .44 Magnum rounds??!”

Me: “did I stutter?”

The original Smith and Wesson M-frame Ladysmith in .22 Long. Shoots great with CB long’s. They are just a bitch to find!

IMG_8146.jpeg

Next to an early N-Frame .44 mag.

Found CB Long ammo at Buffalo Outfitters in Oh last Week. Still a great little toy gun!

Sirhr

Finally manged to score some factory ammo for my Smith and Wesson M-frame. Stuff is damn near impossible to get.

View attachment 8310796

The entire Internet: “You mean your N-Frame because there is no such thing as an M-frame and how hard is it to find .44 Magnum rounds??!”

The original Smith and Wesson M-frame Ladysmith in .22 Long. Shoots great with CB long’s. They are just a bitch to find!

View attachment 8310795

Found CB Long ammo at Buffalo Outfitters in Oh last Week. Still a great little toy gun!

Sirhr
One of the regrets I have was selling my combat masterpiece with a 4 inch barrel

View attachment 8310796

View attachment 8310795

Sirhr
You need to change the stocks and Bob the hammers. P.m. your address and I’ll send you a Dremel with a cut off wheel.

• Sad
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I miss My Siamese!

“YesIamSiamIAm”. Went by Sam.

Apple head Siamese rock!

Sirhr
was full grown when i got him out of the back yard 8 or 9 years ago. took me 3 months of put food,get closer to get him to come up to me. now he won't leave me alone,has to sleep with me,has to be outside during day. he is the boss of all of them. all 3 are strays from different places. like to get a dog but that won't work now. all pet people. 1 daughter has 5 cats. 1 has 2 dogs,cat,rabbit and a bird.