• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

824642-a87528e9997e6e3ca879d508f733f91d.data
I have a tree stand that looks like that. Except with ratchet straps. It's been in the tree for 15 years and every year I just add another new ratchet strap to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawless
I have a tree stand that looks like that. Except with ratchet straps. It's been in the tree for 15 years and every year I just add another new ratchet strap to it.
😅 I have one stand that the straps are covered in lichens but the straps are still strong. Sunlight is what’ll kill em.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I have a friend in New Zealand with an exceptional collection of fine old Marlin rifles.

Many acquired from visits to the US.

He talks about one in particular chambered in .32 rimfire

His gov has ruled it an assault weapon because it holds more than ten rounds. In a tubular magazine!

He has to go to great pains to just own it.

Anyway he hasn't been able to find ammo for it in a very long time.

Well I found a couple boxes and was going to surprise him for Christmas until I found out I cannot get them to him legally.

And I sure as hell don't want to get him in trouble, he is a fine old gentleman

View attachment 8310950

Ho Ho well crap🥺

Seems like there has to be a way. Might be expensive.

Reactions: sandhiller
I use climbing sticks for all my stands. All of them have been gnawed on by squirrels. From the bottom step to the top one they're pretty marked up.
😅 I have one stand that the straps are covered in lichens but the straps are still strong. Sunlight is what’ll kill em.
Mine are all up in Ohio and Indiana. When it's single digits and the wind blowing. It's kinda nice when the sun finally gets high enough to hit you.
Finally bought a set of heated under layer top and bottom. Used them this year. They are nice.

Best lever gun IMHO is the 94 in 45 colt. Such a handy thing…
Any particular reason for the 94 over the 92, or 45 Colt over 44 Magnum? .454 would also be kind of nice.

My personal dream is a 1886 takedown with extra barrels, though I almost certainly wouldn't be willing to spend the money to have it built.

Reactions: Keith E.
Any particular reason for the 94 over the 92, or 45 Colt over 44 Magnum? .454 would also be kind of nice.

My personal dream is a 1886 takedown with extra barrels, though I almost certainly wouldn't be willing to spend the money to have it built.
Winchester '73 is the greatest lever action ever made. Because... Jimmy Stewart. After that, Big Medicine.... Roosevelt's Lever Gun.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Having owned and shot in competition the 1873, 1892, 1894 Winchesters and the 1894 Marlin all in pistol Calibers. For a brush rifle, I lean towards the Winchester 1892 pattern for strength to weight, and it is a bit sleeker than the others. This is next followed by the Marlin, although it is much easier to mount an optic on the Marlin. Both can handle a steady diet of Hunting/Defense loads. But they ALL can be cartrige length sensitive for feeding.

In the Win. 1894, I still pull out my Great Grandfather’s carbine in 32/40 (32 Winchester Spl). A tried and true balance.

edit cause my grammar sux!

Last edited:

Meant 92, brain fart

Reactions: Mister Ridge
View attachment 8311538

It has huge teeth.... It's not an ordinary rrrrabbit? Ahhh wahrned ya!

Sirhr

I sense an artistic metaphor here. The rabbit is the typical American husband. The entrance to the cave is divorce court. The bleached white skulls represent the men that have tried to fight the system. The hideous monster is the system.

View attachment 8311629
A double dose of the best lever action rifle ever.
Fires a true rifle cartridge.
No argument from me... the Savage 99 is one of the greatest rifles in American History...

Only denigrated because modern Savage has no love.

Two amazing guns! The best of the best in their era! Winchesters included. Savage 99 was and is the varsity!

Sirhr

Reactions: sandhiller
I sense an artistic metaphor here. The rabbit is the typical American husband. The entrance to the cave is divorce court. The bleached white skulls represent the men that have tried to fight the system. The hideous monster is the system.
The bloody corpse is Johnny Depp who managed to almost dodge the stabby chick....

Sirhr

Reactions: Longshot231
I like poking around old delapidated deer blinds, looking at the ingenuity to keep it wired and patched together long enough for another season.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I assume this happened in Portland, OR. or Burlingon , VT. In either case... steer towards a Subaru dealer and try like hell to meet a blonde Norwegian exchange student who loves beltfeds!

Sirhr
That didn't turn out as bad as it could have. When you push too hard to fart, worse things can happen.

Finally manged to score some factory ammo for my Smith and Wesson M-frame. Stuff is damn near impossible to get.

View attachment 8310796

The entire Internet: “You mean your N-Frame because there is no such thing as an M-frame and how hard is it to find .44 Magnum rounds??!”

Me: “did I stutter?”

The original Smith and Wesson M-frame Ladysmith in .22 Long. Shoots great with CB long’s. They are just a bitch to find!

View attachment 8310795

Next to an early N-Frame .44 mag.

Found CB Long ammo at Buffalo Outfitters in Oh last Week. Still a great little toy gun!

Sirhr
I haven't read past this post, but won't it shoot shorts?

I assume this happened in Portland, OR. or Burlingon , VT. In either case... steer towards a Subaru dealer and try like hell to meet a blonde Norwegian exchange student who loves beltfeds!

Sirhr
In Portland she would have meant to piss on the floor. Probably shit too.

And one of the things that will make me physically ill is the thought of when I sold my 2 inch combat masterpiece
Customer brought me his model 19 3 Ts wanted this done for his wife.
Tried everything to buy it but he said no.
Caught a bunch of crap from people for defacing such a fine revolver.

Attachments

• IMG_0042.png
    IMG_0042.png
    1 MB · Views: 87