• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Thats what I dont understand....who was financially or physically harmed here?

So, I tell the car dealership I make $40mil a year with an 800 credit score, then buy 6 cars, and then not only pay my loan on time, but pay it off; who was hurt or harmed by my lie?

Banks might loan me 2 cars with a 600 credit score, but not 6 cars. Even if I told them I make $40 mil.

Again, I get lying on documents is an issue, but really only when someone is harmed. Encouraged, nope....but who got hurt?

Shouldnt this be a civil case?

You know there are 535 members leading our country that lie about money daily, gonna go after all them too? Theyve lied so much we have 34 trillion of debt.
In ny state the citizens are harmed on a regular basis by government

Reactions: notacos4u
20240108_205135_jpg-3090780.JPG
Missing part of the story
1192977790.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
View attachment 8321903

you really are a feckless cunt. Do you even know the context of that photo, and what Trump did to Epstein shortly thereafter?

You seem nice enough, then come in here with this shit…you’re being foolish. This is the pit, but it isn’t the “look at the picture” echo chamber you may be used to. A fair bit of that to be sure, but you’re more apt to get more actual facts here than the MSM, sadly enough.

View attachment 8321903
don't be a retard.

/too late

//before epstein was accused of sex crimes in 2009
///trump was the only person of profile to assist the victim's lawyer at that time
////trump had to go to court to cancel your pedo friend's membership at mar-a-lago

fuck you, ignorant shill.

you really are a feckless cunt. Do you even know the context of that photo, and what Trump did to Epstein shortly thereafter?

You seem nice enough, then come in here with this shit…you’re being foolish. This is the pit, but it isn’t the “look at the picture” echo chamber you may be used to. A fair bit of that to be sure, but you’re more apt to get more actual facts here than the MSM, sadly enough.
I don't think Trump was a pedophile, nor Clinton or a ton of other names dropped by Epstein who have never been accused by one of the girls who chased every legitimate lawsuit they could. Do you really think they went after the Royal family, but skipped Clinton why?
The pure one sided bullshit is just to distract from what is going on. But please, enjoy the photoshopped images that distract from Trumps legal troubles, dropping pole numbers, and the reality that Trump may win the Primary followed by becoming a felon, losing the General and losing the house and Senate along with it. Less than 1/3 of Americans think he won in 2020 and the number keeps dropping. Every news cycle from now until the election will be evidence drops against him. If we make the election about Trump, it is about his legal issues, not real issues.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: MJF and 91Eunozs
I don't think Trump was a pedophile, nor Clinton or a ton of other names dropped by Epstein who have never been accused by one of the girls who chased every legitimate lawsuit they could. Do you really think they went after the Royal family, but skipped Clinton why?
The pure one sided bullshit is just to distract from what is going on. But please, enjoy the photoshopped images that distract from Trumps legal troubles, dropping pole numbers, and the reality that Trump may win the Primary followed by becoming a felon, losing the General and losing the house and Senate along with it. Less than 1/3 of Americans think he won in 2020 and the number keeps dropping. Every news cycle from now until the election will be evidence drops against him. If we make the election about Trump, it is about his legal issues, not real issues.
SMMFH.

I tried to continue to read your drivel, but done. You’re either a troll, or willfully ignorant.

Good luck in life…hope you open your eyes at some point.

Reactions: rikster111
But please, enjoy the photoshopped images that distract from Trumps legal troubles, dropping pole numbers, and the reality that Trump may win the Primary followed by becoming a felon, losing the General and losing the house and Senate along with it.

And you will be as giddy as a schoolgirl.

Surprised you didn’t defend the royal family.

I shit you not. My grandfather lived over 100 years and 'everything' he ate daily was fried in Pig Lard .

My grandfather drank a quart of buttermilk every day…. Passed at 98. 1903-2001. Amazing man. Designed big parts of the St. Lawrence Seaway.

As a kid, his wood shop was my playpen.

Sirhr

I can see the Ban hammer coming

Nope. LL has a sense of humor. If anyone
Deserves the ban hammer for full retard it’s
Some old dude With a Firearm.

Probably in reality dick sucking blue hair millennial with a plastic backpack. But who am I to judge???

Then again… you want to bet against me?

Sirhr

Old man with Dementia more like it.

I’m not a Trump slobberfile by any means but if you think the election was legit - whatever.

Poll vs Pole

B9EC8E81-3B75-4649-8B1D-50B8EFAA33B9.jpeg