• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1705222647194.jpeg

I am going to ask politely for the all of the discussion with our perceived troll to end. If you would, please just ignore something you see that you do not like because no one in the history of the internet ever changed a mind by arguing.

When you engage, you give the 😈 what he wants.

Picard-disengage.png

Gender fluid?
This is what actual gender fluidity would be like:

Oh, I feel like a dude today.
BAM!!
Tits and snatch are gone. Replaced by dick and nutsack.

This afternoon:
MAN, I feel like a woman. (Apologies to Ms. Twain)
KABOOM!
Dude parts are gone, lady parts are back.

Tonight at the club:
I'm undecided.
KAPOW!!
The ultimate in gender fluidity.
HermapHorseshit.

^^^^^^^ that was supposed to say Hermaphrodite. Auto-incorrect got me.

What a bunch of made up, horseshit.

Last edited:
I am going to ask politely for the all of the discussion with our perceived troll to end. If you would, please just ignore something you see that you do not like because no one in the history of the internet ever changed a mind by arguing.

When you engage, you give the 😈 what he wants.

Picard-disengage.png

IMG_8436.jpeg

Reactions: theLBC and Lawless
This week is going to be brisk! I need to get some wood up to the house and I’m going to just drain the water from the shop. I am driving to the feed store today and buy that heated chicken waterer….

View attachment 8322606
Use and old crock pot turned on low. If it is left outside it never gets so hot that it burns their lips.

Really not kidding about the crock pot. I use it quite a bit, no issues. They will drink more water if it is warm.

Use and old crock pot turned on low. If it is left outside it never gets so hot that it burns their lips.

Really not kidding about the crock pot. I use it quite a bit, no issues. They will drink more water if it is warm.
It is pretty cold this morning but when I went out there they were all at the run door ready to go scratch in the laurel thicket 😅

BE98F678-A641-4F8D-A1D8-73AF992FB59D.jpeg

Last edited:
This week is going to be brisk! I need to get some wood up to the house and I’m going to just drain the water from the shop. I am driving to the feed store today and buy that heated chicken waterer….

View attachment 8322606

Get a heat lamp. Their combs may not get frostbite and it will give them a place to get warm. A few weeks ago ours were molting and looking pretty shabby. Temps dropped down into the lower teens and they spent time using the heat lamp then going back out to do chicken stuff

An Army Ranger was deployed in the Middle East. While he was there, he received a letter from his girlfriend. She explained that she had met another man while he had been gone, she wanted to break up with him, and she wanted back the photo of herself she had given him.

The Ranger went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find. He then mailed about 25 pictures to his girlfriend with the following note:

“I’m sorry, I can’t remember which one you are but please take the one that belongs to you and send the rest back.”

I'm tired of supporting deadbeat losers like you who can't run their own lives w/o government subsidsy, while you tell me why your ideology is so superior.
What a surprise, the forum Karen is here demanding explanations. Have you tried asking for the manager?

I’ll keep it simple for you. Ignore me.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
But, you would have hated the size of your paycheck.

It’s all relevant my friend. Back in the 60’s and 70’s things were cheap, but so was the value of your efforts. It all comes out in the wash.

(That was until the Jimmy Carter years. Inflation was astronomical. Interest rates were as high as 22%. In Louisiana interest rates were limited by law to 18% and they call us stupid. It was a tough time.).
in the late 70's early 80's, Investing in mutual funds was like stealing:

American Century Select Inv​

40-Yr Return: 12.57%
Best Year: 1980
Best Year Return: 45.76%

Invesco Comstock​

40-Yr Return: 12.85%
Best Year: 1979
Best Year Return: 47.72%

T. Rowe Price New Horizons​

40-Yr Return: 12.88%
Best Year Return: 57.56%

I was invested in this one

American Century Growth Inv​

40-Yr Return: 12.99%
Best Year: 1979
Best Year Return: 74.23%

Fidelity Magellan​

40-Yr Return: 14.80%
Best Year Return: 69.94%

An Army Ranger was deployed in the Middle East. While he was there, he received a letter from his girlfriend. She explained that she had met another man while he had been gone, she wanted to break up with him, and she wanted back the photo of herself she had given him.

The Ranger went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find. He then mailed about 25 pictures to his girlfriend with the following note:

“I’m sorry, I can’t remember which one you are but please take the one that belongs to you and send the rest back.”
True: This guy confessed to it live on a confessions show I was listening to in the 80’s.

His girlfriend went away to college, and soon wanted to break up with him. He did not accept it. She then mailed him a photo of her, naked with three guys and taking it in all three openings.

Bummed about the situation he mailed the photo to her parents with her return address. He wrote on the back of the photo, “College is great, keep sending the money.”

He said he felt kind of bad about it.