• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

"Old man, how is it that you can hear these things?"

"Young man, how is it that you cannot?"

If you do not grasp this, you are not ready to leave.

Sirhr
1705710718274.png

White folks are over-represented in countries with indoor plumbing...
195ish years of American history and we land a man on the moon.

10,000 years of African history and Toby is still shitting in his drinking water.

Yeah.

This.

Sirhr
Having spent time in Africa i will readily admit that there is an education gap, even their colleges cannot compare to our junior colleges at best. But when I look around here, what do the Joe Dirt trailer park types offer other than additional work for the local sewer department?

I remember one time while I was there a wife of the president of the country I was in complained about the African populace, their inability to get their shit together and brought up the curse of Ham. She may not be wrong, but Shemites and Japethites have their own share of morons and straight up idiots and moral reprobates.

We need to realize it is character that matters. We can find plenty of places to put people of good character in our society. We should not tolerate people of poor character, regardless of IQ or nationality. I would argue that if we imposed laws and imprisoned or strung up those who cant act right that we would stop a lot of crime and illegal immigration. Those legal immigrants that did come through, are morally upright and got jobs, regardless of the status - janitor to CEO - welcome. But that is beyond the remedial comprehension of our politicians so that means I am dreaming while stating truth.

Morality is the single biggest asset that any society can have. Immorality is the cancer that will destroy the world.

My son and I stayed there during in the days leading up to Christmas, 2004. He was a nationally ranked water skier and all his summers, growing up were spent traveling to ski tournaments in the Southeastern region. He was a Senior in college and had never seen a mountain. So, he and I headed to Salida/Monarch to introduce him to mountains and “that” other skiing. We had a great time.

This lodge, while old, is surrounded by the most beautiful scenery. My best memory, sitting in the outside hot tube with Will III and several other guests enjoying the conversation, in swim suit, plenty warm with the snow freezing our hair. (Yep one of them was awful pretty, but then not as nice as my Brenda)

IMG_2763.jpeg

My son and I stayed there during in the days leading up to Christmas, 2004. He was a nationally ranked water skier and all his summers, growing up were spent traveling to ski tournaments in the Southeastern region. He was a Senior in college and had never seen a mountain. So, he and I headed to Salida/Monarch to introduce him to mountains and “that” other skiing. We had a great time.

This lodge, while old, is surrounded by the most beautiful scenery. My best memory, sitting in the outside hot tube with Will III and several other guests enjoying the conversation, in swim suit, plenty warm with the snow freezing our hair. (Yep one of them was awful pretty, but then not as nice as my Brenda)

View attachment 8327460
I assume she reads this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: riverside jeep
The wirings all messed up, A/C and heat running at same time. I think the yellow wire went to orange. Someone will be by with a giant block of ice to fix it.
It is an air conditioning system. It conditions the air to make it cooler, warmer, cleaner or less humid.
Damned thing is making it colder outside in this mode of operation

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawless
I assume she reads this thread?
Naw, she’s just worth every bit of praise. I just ordered a $3K rifle last night and though she’s the money manager, she knows the sacrifice I went through to get the “windfall” to pay for it. AND she’s still speaking to me this morning. Plus, she’s an excellent shot and often accomplany‘s me to and enjoys range days.

Hey lawless, how did that flat chicken heater turn out?