• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

It has been awesome. I have it plugged into a Thermocube (on at 35, off at 45) and the chickens love it. When I stick my hand into the coop when I let them out in the mornings it is nicely warm but not hot in there. I plan to only use it when it is going to be below freezing. I don’t want them to get frostbite on the their combs.

The waterer didn’t freeze at 10° so it is a success too.
Hmmm waterbed heater....

IMG_2460.png

View attachment 8327704
I remember as a kid we would call in late on a Saturday night, the D-Jay would start playing mushy songs for the love birds and we would keep calling in requesting Ted Nugent Great White Buffalo. He never went along with our suggestions lol Good times

I remember watching American Bandstand at a buddies house (in B&W) because his older sister made the show

1705782460702.png

Why are they running the AC in winter?

Stupid renters.
It's a heat pump. A reversing valve switches the flow of refrigerant in the heat mode. Hot gas flows to the indoor coil. It's condensed to a liquid and sent to the outdoor coil where it evaporates. In essence it's "air-conditioning" (cooling) the outside.

It's a heat pump. A reversing valve switches the flow of refrigerant in the heat mode. Hot gas flows to the indoor coil. It's condensed to a liquid and sent to the outdoor coil where it evaporates. In essence it's "air-conditioning" (cooling) the outside.
1705790667544.png

View attachment 8327704
I remember as a kid we would call in late on a Saturday night, the D-Jay would start playing mushy songs for the love birds and we would keep calling in requesting Ted Nugent Great White Buffalo. He never went along with our suggestions lol Good times

When my little bro was 9 years old he called into KFMB (San Diego) and asked them to play "Having My Baby" for his girlfriend. It was a Saturday afternoon. The Jock played it "From Danny to his girlfriend Lisa". My Bro was a god that day.

I considered that and I also took into account that he's been in the Great White North for a very long time.
And it wasn't like I was saying one kind of mathematical evaluation of average speed past a chronograph is better than the other.
That said. I'm pretty sure (like 99%) that it was not going to start a shit show in your thread. But I reserved the 1% because....... Well, Cooper.

• Haha
Reactions: FWoo45
Maybe, but each of the skip stripes is 12’ long along with each lane being approximately 12’ stripe to stripe.

I’m wracking my brain as to the location of the shot, since it is in my area of operation/responsibility for work.
That's from the North side, probably from HWY 97. Using a telephoto lens it foreshortens the view, making it look closer than it is.