• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IT%27s%20MA%27AM!!!.jpg

i had a Mini cooper with 350 WHP....20psi of boost, alcohol injection, and a 100 shot of NOS....

1st and 2nd gear were useless, and it would regularly outrun SRT8s...

View attachment 8328382

i dunno man.....i think for some applications 415 might be enough 😂
How did you squeeze into a Mini?

i had a Mini cooper with 350 WHP....20psi of boost, alcohol injection, and a 100 shot of NOS....

View attachment 8328382

And sounded better than the newer mustangs
And good grief the bumblebee in a Skoal can muffler. I'm glad that fad wore out it's popularity

I don’t think I can sell this one. It’s the first time in my life I ordered a car exactly the way I wanted it, and then waited 9 months for it to be built and delivered. Mine’s sitting at just under 5k miles and snuggled up in the garage until spring.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI

View attachment 8328401

I had a 2010 and 2013 S, did not mod it in any way and they both were the best cars , fun wise, I ever had,

Just to throw gasoline on this fire….

No cylinders

View attachment 8328718

I enjoy all performance cars, equal opportunity tire shredder here.
So I have the cheap version and shreds tires too…. Only 500hp and 500ft/lbs. That’s probably the one expense no one tells you about when you buy one of these cars… You’ll be replacing tires every year to two years.

• Love
Reactions: Lawless
Just to throw gasoline on this fire….

No cylinders

View attachment 8328718

I enjoy all performance cars, equal opportunity tire shredder here.
Somehow EV/Hybrid ownership has turned into a political statement.
However, I like EV/Hybrids when used to improve the vehicle's handling and acceleration performance like the Porsche 918, Tesla Roadster, and the Corvette e-Ray.

YMMV, happy shooting.
1705841861701.png

1705841932869.png

1705842017509.png

Somehow EV/Hybrid ownership has turned into a political statement.
Brother EVERYTHING is a political stand these days.

Sides, everything has to be divided into sides…and to not divide your life dependent on ideology is perhaps the most egregious sin of all.

You’re not a “real conservative“ if you ___________________________ !

^ is just as stupid as when the progressives do it.

I DO believe in hard stands on issues of Liberty and Right/Wrong. I do not think liking a nearly 8 second car that happens to be electric makes you a sellout...or turbo 4 cyl cars…or eating the duck in a nice restaurant with your wife…or having a gay friend…or keeping your Yeti cooler…or using 6.5 Creedmoor…

makes you not on the right side (you MOA guys are close to the line though)…