• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1713564618318.png

I have a gravel road that runs between two different pastures and usually the first time I move them to the other pasture there will be a new calf that won't cross the gravel.
Worked with Brahman show cows for years. At stock show they would jump over the the stripes in the parking lots

Reactions: Kjb1796
Definitely Been there. We purchased this little Brahma steer as a feeder calf. Boy was he crazy. Did I also mention that he was C R A Z Y!!! Nearly killed a top cow horse running her into the ground, trying to move him to the next pasture with the other cattle. Finally gave up. One evening, I trapped him in my catch pen. it had two gates. I had to put a pickup truck backed up to each gate. He hit one gate so hard he actually backed up the pickup a few inches. (Locked, in park and with the emergency brake set.). It was the older pickup so no real loss. Finally got him in the loading chute. Had boards between the slats to keep him from jumping out of the chute and boards between the upper slats of my open topped stock trailer to again keep him from jumping out.

This was Saturday evening. Called the fellow who did the slaughtering. He said bring him on. Happiest animal care day of my life was seeing him unloaded at the slaughterhouse.

You can have each and every “smart” Brahma that has ever hit the ground alive.

There’s a lot to be said for stupid, docile cattle breeds.
Some were like puppies, the crazies needed a bullet

By the blue flowers, at least it's not Death Camas. That has cream, white to yellow flowers. That has killed a few pioneers and frontiersmen. Blue Camas is edible and in the onion family. I still wouldn't try it unless it was actually flowering, maybe not even then.
Probably only killed one indian then the word got out.