• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-04-21_20-21-39.jpg

Not that exact task, but I’ve been there in other times. Most recent (and I really hate to admit this) installed a barrel and when I was finished I noticed the pinned recoil lug was sitting on the work bench).. End of story, I took the barrel off, installed it correctly and the rifle is a real shooter so no damage, no foul

i read something today that it was about catching a 65yr old waiting to see 2 very young children."

I’m guessing had they waited that one second he was preparing to do their work for them.

His slow presentation kind of looks like rather than thrusting elbows forward his intent was up under the chin.

Reactions: Gee Kay and Rookie
Not that exact task, but I’ve been there in other times. Most recent (and I really hate to admit this) installed a barrel and when I was finished I noticed the pinned recoil lug was sitting on the work bench).. End of story, I took the barrel off, installed it correctly and the rifle is a real shooter so no damage, no foul
In your case you didn't have to buy new head bolts because they are torque to yield. New bolts can cost a few hundred dollars. So no, you haven't been there.

looks like the three stooges, cops firing at each other. Looks like the one was hit by friendly fire. Suspect be leaking............

We're already enemies without the Vax issue...
Vaccinations for Covid? That stuff is ancient history. No one is having more than a case of flu from it. Why are people running around pineing over people not taking vaccinations for what has essentially become a bad cold?

Vaccinations for Covid? That stuff is ancient history. No one is having more than a case of flu from it. Why are people running around pineing over people not taking vaccinations for what has essentially become a bad cold?
According to the link, the year is 2021, that Simmons said that. JTYSK.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
They're going to have wait for the smoke to clear to find the body.

Ever think if some of these cops come up against someone with a fair bit of training, they‘re gonna die once they finish the mag dumps? Crime scene photos will reveal service pistols with slides locked back surrounded by expended cartridge cases.

I am totally surprised she is not warning us about climate change causing the sun spots which interrupt communications on earth.

View attachment 8401562

Another one of her jewels seems appropriate here.

"It was deeply disappointing, because my mother really identified as Puerto Rican. She was part of the civil rights movement, and she was deeply ingrained in Black culture and identified herself as Black race but Hispanic for ethnicity, but her race is white — she’s European," Hostin explained.

You're Welcome,
Keith

Why are you trying to tell me something I've known for a few years?
The response was in reference to the shit Gene Simmons was spewing from his pie hole.