• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Go for it! We only get to live once, and motorcycles make life better! Keep your skin on though... all the gear, all the time.
Really thinking about it. I live in motorcycle heaven here.

IMG_2823.jpeg
IMG_2821.jpeg

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
The bike looks better (in my opinion) with the lower fairing.
I do like that version but for a daily I think the bare one is the ticket. I honestly am interested in the new Honda Hornet 750 twin too but the futuristic looking nakeds are not overly appealing to me visually.

probably siblings.. --they don't hold anything back on each other.
That's some REAL LIVE training going on
My grandkids are in training, something akin to tae kwon do. My 4 foot nothing, maybe 70 lbs soaking wet granddaughter, has better form than my 13 year old, 6 foot tall grandson. I'm sure the teacher will keep handing them belts as long as my daughter keeps writing him checks. Their training is nothing like shown in the video.

Never understood why I need to do something for my wife on Mothers Day?She's not my Mom!That's the kids job.
Go ahead, say that to her, double dog dare ya!

I did that, once. . .

Doubled down after she took exception and went down the list of holidays that I need to acknowledge her highness. Too bad I started with Memorial Day.

1715438197476.jpeg

Never understood why I need to do something for my wife on Mothers Day?She's not my Mom!That's the kids job.
I nipped it in the bud 35 years ago.....
”Go visit your mom, I’ll go visit mine. It’s a special day for KIDS to be with, or show appreciation and affection for their Moms”.

So for the past 35 years - my wife has accepted that it’s a relationship day between moms and kids - NOT husbands and wives.