• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

🍄🍄🍄

862235-823ae520e5be866e7a201b5f078f626e.data

• Haha
Reactions: klf
Thankful for the time I got to spend with him doing this. The smile on his face is priceless to me.
IMG_3367.jpeg

That is extremely interesting. The inboard props are five blades and the outboard props are four blades. I cannot think of a reason for doing that. (Or not doing that). Bet it made for some Intersting sonar calls.

Amazing, Thank You for these pics.

I would be curious to know if the outer (4 bladed) screws turned faster than the internal (5 bladed) screws. I would be willing to bet that the outer screws had to deal with less water disruption than what the internal one did. Maybe a cavitation thing ?

Amazing, Thank You for these pics.

I would be curious to know if the outer (4 bladed) screws turned faster than the internal (5 bladed) screws. I would be willing to bet that the outer screws had to deal with less water disruption than what the internal one did. Maybe a cavitation thing ?

Im betting Ryan Szymanski will do a YouTube show on this question now that the props have been revealed.